Regional Sales Manager
|Category: ||Experienced Professional |
|Position Type:||Direct Placement|
|Start Date / End Date: ||02/20/2023 to 05/20/2023|
Genesis10 is currently seeking Regional Sales Manager direct-hire role with our client headquartered in Wisconsin. This role will require the resource to work in one of the following states Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Arkansas, and Louisiana
Develop and manage assigned territory through channels of distribution (dealer focus) and assist in segmentation sales inside the territory. Sell High Performance Door Solutions "HPD Products to existing and potential industrial market segments.
Maintain a concentrated focus in Manufacturing, Steel, Transit, Paper, Railway, Food storage, Automotive (Retail and Mfg.), Chemical, and Airport areas. Work closely with Architects, Contractors, Design-Build firms and Engineers.
Sales Territory includes the states of: TX, NM, OK, AR, and LA
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Direct and coordinate promotion of products and services through dealer network and direct sales to end-users.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from business directories, industry ads, trade shows, Internet Web sites, and past experience.
- Superior communication skills are required. Being responsive and timely to customer requests and expectations are mandatory.
- Travels throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders and talks with customers in person or by phone. Includes cold-calling.
- Display or demonstrate product, using samples or catalog, and emphasizes the features and benefits of ALBANY and DYNACO High Performance Door products.
- Quotes prices, credit terms and prepares sales contracts for orders obtained. This will require coordination of other departments; however, responsibility lies with the RSM.
- Communicates date of delivery to customer, based on knowledge of own firm's production and delivery schedules.
- Generates reports for NSM & VP of Sales (Forecast, Call Reports and Expense Reports). Part of each day is spent on communication (phone and email).
- Collaborates with marketing and inside sales to help identify new market segments for existing products and service.
- Coordinates dealer and customer training via pre-call planning. Sales goals need to be established for each dealer and region.
- Enters new customer data and other sales data for current customers into computer database. Business database is MS Dynamics 365 (CRM).
- Manages tasks such as appointments, leads, forecasting, account/contact entry in 365 (CRM)
- Develops and maintains relationships with purchasing contacts.
- Attends trade shows
Knowledge of company history / organization
Knowledge of complete product line, sales territory, & market awareness
Knowledge of selling skills, practices, techniques, negotiation
Skill in transfer of product and competitive knowledge to dealers / customers
Skill in time management, communication, and organization
Skill in the use of computers
Ability to prepare and execute yearly strategic plan, manage a dealer, and maintain territory database
Ability to communicate effectively, both verbal and written
Ability to analyze and interpret specifications and prepare quotations
Ability to prepare and present sales training for dealers / customers, architects, and/or engineers
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
5+ years selling industrial goods or related products
College Degree (4 Year school) preferred
Microsoft Office, Outlook and other related computer skills
Must understand the target audience within assigned territory
WORK ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
Must be willing to work independently, with flexible and additional hours as needed
Must be able to travel up to 60%
Salary- $65-75,000 annual base salary + Competitive commission structure + Full benefits (will supply details if submitted for role)
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of consultants and employees to work across the United States every year in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others. To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
- Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
- The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years.
- Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
- Behavioral Health Platform
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
- Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
- Remote opportunities available