|Category: ||Experienced Professional |
||New York, New York
|Start Date / End Date: ||03/06/2023 to 03/05/2024|
Genesis10 is currently seeking a Quality Assurance Consultant with our client in the financial industry in their New York, NY location. This is a 12-month contract position.
- Member of the Swaps technology development team, building out the platform for processing of Swaps trading activity
- Create test automation and strategy across the application stack
- Create and optimize test automation frameworks and use of test automation tools
- Lead test planning for complex features that span across the platform or multiple teams
- Ensure alignment and sign off for test cases from business and other stakeholders
- Understand business requirements and apply to ensure designs for information architecture and solutions meet business needs
- Participate in and own key design process in order to build a scalable and maintainable Swaps platform
Pay Range: $47.91 - $55.91
- Experienced in quality assurance ideally within the financial industry
- TDD, BDD and Test Automation
- Relevant education such as a B.Sc. in relevant subject such as Computer Science or equivalent experience and qualifications
- A passion for quality releases
- Relational and Object database knowledge
- Previous experience in Capital Markets
- Ability to own tasks / projects, work and deliver in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Release management
- TDD, BDD and test automations
- Equity experience or strong appetite to learn
- Have experience with test automation
- 5-7 years
- 7-10 years
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of consultants and employees to work across the United States every year in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others. To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
- Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
- The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years.
- Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
- Behavioral Health Platform
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
- Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
- Remote opportunities available