Lead Information Security Engineer
|Category: ||Experienced Professional |
|Position Type:||Direct Placement|
|Start Date: ||04/24/2023|
Genesis10 is seeking a Lead Information Security Engineer for a direct hire position with a client located in Wilmington, DE. The preference is for a candidate to work a hybrid schedule with 3 days per week onsite. Client will consider 1 week per month onsite for non local candidates.
We're looking for a versatile and hands-on engineer with cross-vertical technical expertise encompassing penetration testing strategy and execution, vulnerability management, static code analytics, and policy compliance. Here, you'll sit directly at the intersection of technical innovation and business engagement. You'll actively partner with our engineers along with our Security Management and Senior Leadership teams to lead initiatives across our highly distributed, multi-national footprint. You'll engage in both project execution and project leadership, working side by side with our Director of Vulnerability Management to ensure the fluid continuity of compliance programs across the enterprise. And as we continue to standardize our security posture, you'll have opportunities to influence change and see the impact of what you're doing each and every day to secure our global infrastructure.
Key functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Lead initiatives and projects to support and enhance our application security initiatives which include penetration testing capabilities and static code
- Bring your ideas forward, evaluating how to optimize the tools we're using and exploring technologies that could continue to enhance our security posture and ensure solutions scalability
- Develop and lead projects to continually analyze source code, pinpointing and remediating potential vulnerabilities upon discovery
- Manage compliance scanning process across the enterprise to identify and remediate potential risks and vulnerabilities as expeditiously as possible
- Continuously communicate that status of our security compliance projects and programs to provide updates and obtain buy-in from global engineering, business, security management, and senior leadership teams
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in Information Security or a related role encompassing security compliance, penetration testing, vulnerability management, and/or static code analysis
- Prior experience leading projects and/or as a supervisor or team lead preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Security, Network Engineering, or a related technical discipline required; prior experience may substitute for education
- Demonstrate proficiency in commonly used Penetration Testing Tools
- Demonstrate proficiency in Web Application scanning tools
- Demonstrate experience and proficiency in a Static Code Analysis Tool (For example: Veracode, Fortify, Checkmarx , etc.)
- Proven ability to engage with and secure buy-in from business, technical, and executive stakeholders required
- Must be fully vaccinated and remain fully vaccinated against COVID-19. *, unless prohibited by law.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of consultants and employees to work across the United States every year in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years.
Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
Behavioral Health Platform
Medical, Dental, Vision
Health Savings Account
Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
Voluntary Term Life Insurance
Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
Remote opportunities available
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others. To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.