QA/SQL/Unix/Understand Java code/financial/JC
|Category: ||Experienced Professional |
||Jersey City, New Jersey
|Start Date / End Date: ||01/30/2023 to 01/29/2024|
Genesis10 is currently seeking a Quality Assurance Consultant with our client in the financial industry in their Jersey City, NJ location. This is a 12 month + contract position.
- Focuses on the creation, maintenance, and execution of test scripts and other specialty testing activities in the areas of automation testing, test environments, or application specialties
- Is considered a subject matter expert in one or more of these areas
- Identifies and develops ways to improve the quality, capability, or efficiency of the testing process
- Typically focused on automating new functionality pre-release and maintenance post-release, or driving efficient testing in other areas
- The specialist will review credit actions and data elements for accuracy and adherence to policy/procedure
Pay Range: $50.42- $58.42
- 4-6 years of experience in Software Testing Lead
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester using SQL, RDBMS
- Strong experience in writing complex SQL queries using Joins
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Hands-on work experience with JAVA and Unix
- Hands-on experience in driving the QA release cycle End to end, defect reporting
- Working knowledge of test management software (Ex: qTest, JIRA)
- Familiar with the life cycle of projects (SIT, UAT)
- Hands-on agile experience
- Hands-on experience with JAVA-Selenium based Automation Framework
- Excellent verbal and written skills, to include advanced interpersonal and proven presentation skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities on an ongoing basis
- Ability to be self-directed to complete assigned activities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving, and interpersonal skills
- Java; CCAR; OTC; Agile; SQL
Only candidates available and ready to work directly as Genesis10 employees will be considered for this position.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of consultants and employees to work across the United States every year in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others. To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
- Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
- The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years.
- Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
- Behavioral Health Platform
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
- Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
- Remote opportunities available