|Category: ||Experienced Professional |
||Charlotte, North Carolina
Atlanta, GADallas, TX|
|Start Date / End Date: ||01/23/2023 to 01/23/2024|
Genesis10 is currently seeking a Project Manager with our client in the financial industry in their Charlotte, NC, Dallas, TX, and Atlanta, GA locations. This is a 12 month + contract position.
- Work closely with internal line of business and technology teams, as well as external technology firms to initiate and deliver projects
- Works with line of business partners to refine scope of project and project outcomes
- Works with technology teams to prepare detailed design and testing approach documents
- Manages the release activities and responsible for all governance required deliverables for acceptance and entry into the release
- Works with Service Delivery Lead Analyst for alignment of Jirawork items assigned to a release
- Solicits and assists the system application owners for release system of record submission and tracks progress
- Solicits and receives development team estimates for release; confirms funding commitments for release
- Coordinates and oversees release weekend activities (control room, status reports, defect monitoring)
- Seasoned PM to manage complex Merchant Services suite of projects
- Strong financial management skills required
- Ability to communicate clearly and navigate at all levels in the organization
- Executive reporting and presentation skills
- Highly organized with critical thinking abilities at both the strategic and tactical levels
- Experience delivering large projects with significant impact to multiple lines of business, that may have cross-functional or inter-departmental implications
- Experience with Jira or a similar tool
Pay Range: $59.72- $67.72
- Knowledge of Payments, Merchant, or Financial Services space
- Familiarity with various project management tools
- Experience driving multiple projects simultaneously
- Agile experience strongly desired
- Cloud experience
Only candidates available and ready to work directly as Genesis10 employees will be considered for this position.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of consultants and employees to work across the United States every year in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others. To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
- Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
- The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years.
- Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
- Behavioral Health Platform
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
- Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
- Remote opportunities available