Operational Reporting Analyst
|Category: ||Experienced Professional |
||San Francisco, California
|Start Date / End Date: ||02/06/2023 to 02/02/2024|
Genesis10 is currently seeking a Operational Reporting Analyst with our client in their San Francisco, CA location. This is a 12 month + contract position and a 100% remote opportunity.
- Client was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and everyday millions of people use our products to make connections, Client opportunities, and gain insights.
- Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world's workforce in ways no other company can.
- We're much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
- We are looking for a Reporting Analyst Contractor to join our Talent Services team.
- The Talent Services organization exists to support the delivery of employee experiences through HR technology, support of employee questions, and through providing the operational backbone for delivering crucial HR programs.
- In support of these goals, we are creating a new team to centralize operational talent reporting and data maintenance.
- This individual will intake requests from various stakeholders across Talent Services, People Analytics, and other Global Talent Organization CoEs to support our workforce operational reporting and data maintenance team.
- There will also be data audit responsibilities, in conjunction with managing our business-facing operational workforce data requests submitted to HR case management system.
- Develop an understanding of report functionality within third-party HR systems (Workday, SmartRecruiters).
- Support ad-hoc operational data report requests.
- Execute weekly data audits in support of SOX controls governing workforce data processes.
- Meet established support Service Level Agreements for operational report requests.
- Create documentation and standard operating procedures for reporting and data audits.
- Partner with Legal and HR Governance in support of clients data privacy and protection policies.
- Basic qualifications
- Experience with MSFT Excel (pivot tables, Vlookups, etc.).
- 1+ years of experience in customer service-oriented role, consulting, finance, HR operations, Business Intelligence or equivalent.
- Preferred qualifications:
- BA/BS degree.
- Experience with HCM systems: Workday, ServiceNow, Applicant Tracking Systems (SmartRecruiters).
- Experience with moderate to complex Excel features and functions.
- Able to identify, analyze, and resolve problems logically and systematically.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proactive, organized, and detail oriented; able to ensure rigor and accuracy while meeting deadlines.
- Experience developing and defining business process and standard operating procedures.
- Only candidates available and ready to work directly as Genesis10 employees will be considered for this position.
Pay rate range: $25.07 - $32.80 hourly
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of consultants and employees to work across the United States every year in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
- Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
- The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years.
- Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
- Behavioral Health Platform
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
- Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
- Remote opportunities available
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others. To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.