Sr Full Stack Developer
|Category: ||Experienced Professional |
|Start Date / End Date: ||04/28/2023 to 01/06/2024|
Genesis10 is seeking a Full Stack Developer for a contract with our client in Medina, MN. 100% Remote.
- Polaris Industries, Inc. is looking for a full stack web developer to work in an exciting, very fast-paced environment with our Ecommerce team. As a web developer on the Polaris team, you would be dedicated to our agile product team giving you the ability and empowerment to make changes and go fast. We are looking for a dynamic and articulate web developer, with a customer first mindset, to create engaging customer facing ecommerce tools for Polaris. Strong candidates will be excited about power sports as well as technology.
- Work on an agile team with a product owner, developers, tester, UI designer, and other stakeholders. Help the team plan and prioritize features, create user stories and tasks, and estimate effort. Actively participate in scrum meetings over video.
- Develop and support features on our ecommerce websites that are hosted on AWS.
- Write high quality and well tested code that provides the customer a premium checkout experience online. This includes cart functionality, shipping and billing information, payments, placing an order in our OMS, providing order history details with the ability to cancel or return items.
- Work with Payment providers such as PayPal, Client, Google Pay and Apple Pay. Includes preauthorization, capture, void, and credit transactions.
- Work with shipping providers (such as UPS) to estimate shipping charges and to get shipping status.
- Be part of a rotation that works on any order issues that come up.
- Participate in code reviews
- 10+ years of web development experience
- Strong experience with .NET Core or ASP.NET and C#
- Strong experience with MVC and SQL
- Experience with LINQ
- Experience with Web API
- Must have experience with serverless functions (e.g Azure Functions or AWS Lambdas)
- Experience with Git repositories hosted on GitHub
- Experience in Agile web development
- Quick learner and can teach yourself how to use new technologies when needed
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communicator who can articulate ideas clearly whether it's explaining technical work in writing or over video meetings.
- Ecommerce experience
- Product catalog hierarchy knowledge
- Optimizely experience
- AWS experience including Lambdas, SQS, Step Functions, DynamoDB and CloudWatch.
- Strong back-end development skills are required as this role is only 25% front end development
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
- Hourly W2 pay rate $102.00 - $115.00
- We have access to additional contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions with various rate ranges.
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of consultants and employees to work across the United States every year—in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others. To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
- Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
- The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years.
- Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
- Behavioral Health Platform
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
- Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
- Remote opportunities available
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.