Asset Servicing - FAA Financial Reporting Specialist III FAA Financial Reporting Specialist III
|Category: ||Experienced Professional |
|Start Date / End Date: ||03/27/2023 to 06/23/2023|
Genesis10 is seeking a Financial Reporting Specialist for a 3-month contract position with a financial services client located in Wilmington, DE. This is a hybrid opportunity.
- Genesis10 is seeking a qualified candidate for a Financial Reporting Specialist role for a 3-month contract with our financial services client.
- Responsible For all aspects of the Financial Reporting process.
- Provide direct assistance to the Financial Reporting Manager and serve as a focal point for client and staff information.
- Coordinate activities within the management team and all groups supporting the client base.
- Provides support and training to staff when required.
- Present or exchange information. Participate in group meetings to exchange status, data, etc.
- Write basic reports or correspondence, where examples of both format and content exist and require little modification. This may involve documenting technical results/procedures
- Maintains effective contact at various levels in the organization. Begins to build external client contacts and is regularly available and responsive to their business needs. Seeks feedback from clients to ensure that expectations are met.
- No direct management responsibility.
- Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects and programs.
- Takes a lead role in a workgroup, team, or project.
- Mentors/trains others.
- Monitors the progress of the overall group and individual goals. Delegates appropriately and encourages independent behavior.
- Applies knowledge to help solve moderately complex problems requiring independent thinking with direction.
- Decisions moderately influence project completion, and client relationships.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
- Thorough knowledge of a professional field to perform and/or lead work requiring extensive analytical/business skills, and industry knowledge.
- Experience reviewing shareholder reports for 1940 Act mutual funds, ETFs, CITs and Common Trust Funds
- Actively pursues and applies new advancements in the industry and integrates them into processes.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience. Bachelor's degree Major: Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or Economics.
- Minimum of 4 years of job-related experience.
- Be able to go into the office 2-3 days a week.
- Only candidates available and ready to work directly as New Journey/Genesis10 employees will be considered for this position.
- Able to work as a W2 employee of Genesis10 (no corp to corp).
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of consultants and employees to work across the United States every year in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
For contract roles, Genesis10 offers the benefits listed below. If this is a perm-placement opportunity, our recruiter can talk you through the unique benefits offered for that particular client.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others. To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
- Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
- The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years.
- Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
- Behavioral Health Platform
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
- Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
- Remote opportunities available
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.