Detection and Investigation Analyst
|Category: ||Experienced Professional |
|Position Type:||Right to Hire|
|Start Date: ||12/13/2022|
Genesis10 is currently seeking a Detection and Investigation Analyst with our client in their Pittsburgh, PA location. This is a 12 month + contract position with the right to hire.
- Seeking a Detection and Investigation Analyst.
- In order to reduce overall fraud and provide optimal customer experience, you will review and investigate customer cases for potential and actual fraud.
- This work involves answering an inbound phone line from the public and internal Care teams.
- During the interaction, you may have to research and analyze the customers recent bank activities to identify possible fraudulent and/or suspicious activities and offer the proper remediation steps for the customer by creating a fraud case.
- Uses defined research procedures to identify and resolve the customers issues. Identifies trends and escalates as appropriate.
- Follows standards and practices to mitigate fraud, risk exposure and loss.
- Completes appropriate documentation of the analysis performed.
- Research may result in no fraud and remediation may require resetting or a reset within a customer's card/account, etc., being required.
- Reviews and investigates customer cases, reports and work for potential and actual loss.
- Minimizes fraud, Anti-Money Laundering and/or organizational risk. Performs early detection of suspicious activity.
- Controls and prevents losses.
- Researches and analyzes bank activities and reports to detect and prevent possible fraudulent and suspicious activities.
- Recommends disposition. Identifies gaps and control enhancements.
- Uses defined research procedures to identify and resolve issues. Identifies trends and escalates as appropriate.
- Prepares and maintains appropriate documentation of analysis performed and coordinates with internal or external stakeholders as appropriate.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
- Bachelors degree.
- Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree with < 1 year of professional experience.
- A comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
- Business Ethics Knowledge of practices, behaviors, applicable laws, rules, and regulations governing proper business conduct; ability to demonstrate ethical behavior in diverse situations.
- Decision Making and Critical Thinking Understanding of the issues related to the decision-making process; ability to analyze situations fully and accurately and reach productive decisions.
- Effective Communications Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
- Documentation Knowledge of the processes and the ability to identify, capture and document relevant business information in an auditable, organized, understandable and easily retrievable manner.
- Problem Solving Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
- Standard Operating Procedures Knowledge of and ability to design, implement and evaluate standard operating procedures affecting daily and strategic business operations in order to increase operational efficiency.
- Customer service experience.
- Knowledge of banking.
- Phone use/call center experience.
- Basic understanding of Zelle or similar products (user level).
- Strong Communication skills.
- Only candidates available and ready to work directly as Genesis10 employees will be considered for this position.
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of consultants and employees to work across the United States every year in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others. To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
- Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
- The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years.
- Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
- Behavioral Health Platform
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
- Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
- Remote opportunities available
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a pro