|Category: ||Experienced Professional |
||New York, New York
Pennington, NJDallas, TXCharlotte, NC|
|Start Date / End Date: ||10/31/2022 to 04/30/2023|
Genesis10 is currently seeking an Informatica Developer with our client in the financial industry in their Charlotte, NC, Dallas, TX, and Pennington, NJ locations. This is a 6 month + contract position.
- We are looking for a Mid-level Informatica Developer who will focus on ETL development within an existing development team
- Work with the developers, offshore, business, and technology stakeholders in a complex environment across different geographic locations, take ownership of the business outcome and development/delivery
- Have exposure to all facets of Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) processes, able to create the complex mappings in order to extract the data from source to target using Informatica, and possess a broad understanding of multiple technologies, including Mainframe, RDBMS, Master Data Management, Analytics, UNIX shell scripting, and strong data warehouse foundation
- Hands on development work experience with Informatica Power Center 9.x or above
- Work experience with SQL, RDBMS, complex queries, optimization, and fine tuning
- Hands-on Informatica Components (Designer, Monitor, Repository Manager, and Workflow Manager) using Informatica Power center 9.x
- Work experience with job scheduling tools like Autosys or CONTROL M
- Work experience with UNIX shell scripting for file handling and scheduling
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Pay Range: $51.73- $59.73
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Knowledge of production break/fix code changes and test cycle defect resolution, job execution, and recovery
- Agile development practices
- Knowledge on version control/configuration management tools, knowledge on deployment scripts, exposure to CI/CD tools
- Knowledge of integration with Big Data Technologies
- Financial Services industry experience
- Any Industrial certification on ETL/Hadoop or other Data Engineering technology is a plus
Only candidates available and ready to work directly as Genesis10 employees will be considered for this position.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of consultants and employees to work across the United States every yearin contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others. To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
- Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
- The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years.
- Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
- Behavioral Health Platform
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
- Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
- Remote opportunities available
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.