Systems Engineer - Senior
|Category: ||Experienced Professional |
|Start Date / End Date: ||03/28/2023 to 12/29/2023|
|Pay Rate : ||$ 40.00 - 50.00 /Hour|
Genesis10 is currently seeking a Senior Systems Engineer for a contract lasting through 12/29/23 working with an insurance company in Milwaukee, WI. Local or hybrid candidates only at this time.
To support our growing team, we are seeking an experienced Technical Engineer. This role will provide guidance on DR plan creation, conduct DR testing, drive architecture oversight of various project implementations to technology teams and also perform architectural analysis of the application and their supporting technical services to identify risks and gaps that may enhance their resiliency and recovery capabilities.
This position will primarily focus on application and technology analysis and DR testing of technology assets. We believe the ideal candidate will have experience in: Enterprise Disaster Recovery methodologies and best practices, Modern Technology platforms, architectures, and patterns (Mainframe, WebSphere, Windows, AWS, and hyper-converged infrastructure).
- Lead in the development of processes and operating procedures. Research, analyze, develop, and document new processes and procedures to implement new solutions.
- Develop structured diagrams for system specification.
- Technology resiliency testing (High Availability / Disaster Recovery/ Chaos and Resiliency testing).
- Business Process Disaster Recovery testing (partnering with other team members).
- Mainframe failover testing (consultative as part of core project team scope: scenario and testing coordination).
- Infrastructure Disaster Recovery gap remediation plan creation (Service level).
- Knowledge of infrastructure and software environments, programs, methodologies, procedures, and policies. Experience in any area related to IT infrastructure.
- Experience in mapping and documenting processes.
- Ability to maintain records, and prepare dashboards for reporting, and correspondence related to the work.
- Considerable technical problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate technical terminology at a level appropriate to the audience.
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of consultants and employees to work across the United States every year in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
- Cyber threat recovery planning and testing experience.
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others. To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
- Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
- The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years.
- Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
- Behavioral Health Platform
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
- Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
- Remote opportunities available