Technical Product Owner/Business Analyst
|Category: ||Experienced Professional |
||Charlotte, North Carolina
|Start Date / End Date: ||08/22/2022 to 08/22/2023|
Genesis10 is currently seeking an Technical Product Owner/Business Analyst with our client in the financial industry in their Charlotte, NC, Jersey City, NJ, Richardson, TX, Newark, DE, Chicago, IL and Atlanta, GA locations. This is a 12 month + contract position.
- The technical product owner/business analyst will work with IT and the Business to define and deliver solutions that meet business objectives
- Responsible for combining business and technology skills with strong leadership, communication, negotiation, facilitation, and presentation skills
- Serves as the ultimate facilitator between Business and IT in truly understanding the business's needs and plays a key role in the overall management and success of a project through the entire project lifecycle
- Using proven methods and tools, this position leads the planning, eliciting, analyzing, validating, and managing of requirements, business processes, high-level solution design, test case design, and implementation planning and support - in partnership with Project Managers, Business Stakeholders, and IT interfacing groups
- This position may also be called upon to lead other IT project work based on changing project demands
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent 4-year experience in related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a technical product owner/business analyst role in a project-based environment
- Experience in working on multiple projects at the same time
- Strong understanding of agile and waterfall methodologies and working experience in agile tools like Jira is preferable
- Good time management skills
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively at different levels within the organization
- Previous success working in a dynamic environment with the ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Fluent in technology and strong knowledge of project and software development methodologies/techniques
- Solid presentation, facilitation, interview, and workshop skills
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict-management skills
- Intermediate Word
- Intermediate Excel
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of consultants and employees to work across the United States every year in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others. To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
- Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
- The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years.
- Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
- Behavioral Health Platform
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
- Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
- Remote opportunities available