Integration Architect - SAP
|Category: ||Experienced Professional |
|Position Type:||Direct Placement|
|Start Date: ||01/03/2023|
|Pay Rate : ||$ 123,000.00 - 131,000.00 /Year|
Genesis10 is currently seeking an SAP Integration Architect for a permanent position working with a best-in-class appliance company in Madison, WI. This is a hybrid (2-3 days onsite) position. You must be able to be onsite within 24-48 hours' notice.
- Integration development/programming, testing and debugging functions related to the implementation of SAP S4 HANA.
- Understand the requirements from provided functional designs and transform these requirements into the technical designs.
- Close communication with functional teams /designers and build professional relationships with clients.
- Provide input into the design of SAP enhancements offering advice and thoughts providing feedback.
- Develop integration quality code and its associated documentation adhering to team and departmental development standards.
- Define and develop technical standards.
- Assist in testing to validate and provide operating controls to ensure development requirements are satisfied.
- Accurately log time for completed tasks.
- Provide SAP support including analysis, development, testing, tracking and resolution.
- Demonstrate a logical and structured approach to time management and task prioritization.
- Demonstrate high level of communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ensure current skills are up-to-date through research and practice.
- Participate in team activities and team planning with the aim of improving team skills, awareness and quality of work.
Base Salary Range: $120k – 130k/year + potential bonus. Benefits package will be shared through the interview process.
NOTE: Though this is the typical range provided for this role, pay rates are ultimately determined based on a blend of your skills and experience.
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of consultants and employees to work across the United States every year in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
For contract roles, Genesis10 offers the benefits listed below. If this is a perm-placement opportunity, our recruiter can talk you through the unique benefits offered for that particular client.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
- 8+ years overall experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, or related degree.
- Experience with SAP Integration design and development.
- Proven understanding of SAP ABAP development concepts, guidelines and SAP architecture.
- Knowledge of SAP S4HANA Development architecture.
- 2- 3 years of experience as a SAP Developer or similar role.
- 2 - 3 years of experience with ABAP development.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Team player.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others. To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
- Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
- The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years.
- Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
- Behavioral Health Platform
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
- Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
- Remote opportunities available