IT Manager - SAP
|Category: ||Experienced Professional |
|Position Type:||Direct Placement|
|Start Date: ||03/06/2023|
|Pay Rate : ||$ 130,000.00 - 160,000.00 /Year|
Genesis10 is currently seeking an IT Manager – SAP for a Direct-Hire permanent opportunity with our world-class manufacturing partner in Madison, WI. This role requires being onsite 5 days/ week to begin.
- Documents and monitors business processes to assess current state.
- Identifies standardization and simplification opportunities and emerging requirements for improving business processes using standard SAP-provided functionality.
- Translates business needs into specific business requirements.
- Collaborates with Solution Architects to translate business requirements into functional/ technical requirements.
- Creates user stories for desired solution functionality.
- Partners with Solution Architects and Developers to support solution development activities.
- Partners with delivery vendors; communicates technical requirements, defines deliverables, and oversees execution.
- Collaborates with IT Infrastructure & Operations to define Release plans.
- Partners with SAP RISE lead for project and run support.
- Responsible for planning and overseeing upgrades.
- Ensure optimal use of the system and adherence to SAP license compliance.
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of consultants and employees to work across the United States every year in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
- 8+ years overall experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business, or related degree.
- SAP certification is plus.
- 3-5 years SAP BASIS, Security,& Integration experience in a cloud environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively, oral and written.
- Experience working with vendors, cloud-based solutions, product roadmaps, and support lifecycles.
- Experience working in ERP project implementations.
- Experience working with SAP S/4 HANA.
- Experience working with interfaces in addition to Web Services, such as Java connectors and Rest APIs communicating with non-SAP applications.
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others. To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
- Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
- The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years.
- Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
- Behavioral Health Platform
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
- Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
- Remote opportunities available