Solution Architect - SAP
|Category: ||Experienced Professional |
|Position Type:||Direct Placement|
|Start Date: ||11/16/2022|
|Pay Rate : ||$ 130,000.00 - 145,000.00 /Year|
Genesis10 is currently seeking an SAP Solutions Architect for a permanent opportunity with our world-renowned partner in Madison, WI.
NOTE: Client runs a hybrid onsite/remote environment where employees are required to work onsite 3 days/ remote 2 days/week.
- Manage Technical architecture analysis, research, design and development of new functionality and integration with key applications and services under SAP ecosystems.
- Design new solution extensions based on customer requirements.
- Provide architecture and design guidance to the development team.
- Guild the implementation team to develop, configure and implement the solution as per the product development standards to meet business requirements.
- Monitor the work of the technical team and ensure standards are adhered to in accordance with SAP's Solution Extensions.
- Ensure technical integrity of projects, making sure that common technical elements are leveraged, and that work is not duplicated.
- Work with and advise the QA team on the design of test plans, test cases and on automation
- Participate in the product roadmap and product strategy definition.
- Help and review with the creation of training, product, and solution documentation.
- Coordinate with other technical teams to ensure compatibility with other Sub-Zero systems / components that interface with SAP S/4 HANA.
- Hold self and others accountable to the committed deadlines and ensure successful deliverables
- Take an active role in the development of other team members.
- Engage with leading customers and strategic partners to identify and validate requirements and translate to solution design.
- Lead team in driving and delivering customer solutions.
- Perform integration architecture and infrastructure design activities.
- Participate in resolving technology integration problems.
- Act as a mentor, coach, and provide training to engineers and consultants by sharing solution and technical expertise.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through quality work & effective communication throughout projects.
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of consultants and employees to work across the United States every year in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
For contract roles, Genesis10 offers the benefits listed below. If this is a perm-placement opportunity, our recruiter can talk you through the unique benefits offered for that particular client.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
- 6+ years’ experience in SAP product consulting, systems integration, or architect role.
- BS degree in computer science or engineering with 10+years of experience.
- Have a good understanding of SAP best practices.
- Must have excellent expertise in S4HANA integration platform and working knowledge of ABAP with strong understanding of SAP functionality such as FI, CO, MM, PP, QM, SD, EWM, and IBP.
- Must be an expert in analyzing, creating system specifications, and developing tests and implementing business solutions utilizing SAP technologies.
- Must have extensive development experience using ABAP objects, HANA SQL Programming, SAP Fiori Developments, OData developments.
- Experience working with interfaces in addition to Web Services, such as Java connectors and Rest APIs communicating with non-SAP applications.
- Must have experience with SAP security concepts and implemented authorization checks in ABAP objects.
- Expertise in doing Solution demos and presentations to business stakeholders/architects.
- Ability to assess and manage technical risks and issues.
- Able to report both verbally and in writing to executive level.
- Must have good communication skills and should have a proven ability to meet deadlines without compromising quality.
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others. To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
- Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
- The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years.
- Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
- Behavioral Health Platform
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
- Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
- Remote opportunities available