IT Project Manager
|Category: ||Experienced Professional |
||Charlotte, North Carolina
Kansas City, MOPlano, TX|
|Start Date / End Date: ||10/31/2022 to 10/30/2023|
Genesis10 is currently seeking an IT Project Manager with our client in the financial industry in their Charlotte, NC, Plano, TX, Jersey City, NJ, Richmond, VA, Jacksonville, FL and Atlanta, GA locations. This is a 12 month + contract position.
- Serves as single point of accountability for end to end project execution across people, process, and technology dimensions (projects may range from $1mm-$5mm depending on size and complexity)
- Owns project governance including forecasting and financials, managing a large project budget across multiple service provider teams; ensures on budget performance (+/- 1%)
- Leads project work group meetings and owns regular status communications to stakeholders; will interact with a wide variety of stakeholders including senior business partners
- Ensures all project deliverables are managed on time and with high quality
- Owns all project system of record updates and team adherence to enterprise change standards
- Keeps project team focused on delivering critical requirements (Minimum Viable Product) and scope; escalates items that are change controls and/or should be deferred to later phases of work
- Escalates and drives resolution of key project risks to ensure projects meet their intended objectives and deliver on time
- Applies proactive upfront planning to drive predictable project execution with no major surprises or unexpected headwinds
- Ensures all project objectives are successfully achieved with appropriate measurement and traceability in place to confirm
- Proven track record as an experienced project manager directly managing the delivery of solutions
- Experience driving end-to-end delivery across large and complex project efforts ensuring all people, process, and technology deliverables are managed on time and with high quality
- Ability to manage project budget and financials (project budgets will typically range from $1-$5MM); resource will own monthly project forecasting deliverables
- Experience providing project updates and leading discussions with senior Technology and LOB partners; demonstrates ability to communicate and adjust level of detail and messaging based on audience
- Demonstrates strong competence with core project management tools and processes
- Self-starter, requiring minimal direction and takes ownership of the assignment and drive it to completion, while also partnering with resources in a matrixed environment
- Strong Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Able to work as a W2 employee of Genesis10 (no Corp-to-Corp)
Pay Range: $52.10 to $60.10
- Experience leading Agile, Waterfall, and Hybrid projects
- Experience with delivering Global Technology
- PMP certification
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for five consecutive years, Genesis10 also is recognized as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance (three years running) and a Best Company for Career Growth (two years in a row).
We provide access to career opportunities with more than 150 clients in the U.S.—in contract and contract-to-hire as well as permanent roles.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
• Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years
• Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience on average.)
• Medical, Dental & Vision
• Health Savings Account
• Behavioral Health Platform
• Voluntary Hospital Indemnity, Critical Illness & Accident Insurance
• Voluntary Term Life Insurance
• Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
• Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC and SF)
To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com.