|Category: ||Experienced Professional |
|Position Type:||Direct Placement|
|Start Date: ||03/06/2023|
|Pay Rate : ||$ 115,000.00 - 125,000.00 /Year|
Genesis10 is seeking a DevOps Engineer for our client in the Technology Sector. This Full Time/Perm job opportunity which can be worked 100% Remotely
Salary Range $115,000 - $125,000 Dependent upon experience
We are seeking a DevOps Engineer to work on and integrate with the cloud-based infrastructure, API development and reporting, building key metric data collection and web site infrastructure management. infrastructure and rapid deployment of our customer-facing website and API. This role is key in integrating internet technology with the building process to give customers digital access to our advanced data reporting.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Working closely with the Operations team to understand Building Management equipment and data required to be collected.
- Working with building metrics to make available via an API
- Furthering integration between applications using open API's
- Managing the web development process from Development to Production.
- Develop best practices for maintaining modern web applications.
- Ensure smooth scalability for a rapidly growing software business.
- Manage the continuous integration and testing procedure to ensure successful, rapid deployments.
Only candidates available and ready to work directly as Genesis10 employees will be considered for this position.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of consultants and employees to work across the United States every year—in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
- Experience maintaining live web applications and APIs with significant traffic
- Understanding of SSL, encryption, and web security
- Knowledge of ServiceNow and functionality available through API
- ServiceNow development a plus (understanding of how to implement the API within SN)
- Proficiency with AWS services including EC2, S3, RDS, SES, Athena and Lambda
- Web Development and code management
- WordPress experience managing website.
- Managing Data collection and gateway devices
- Fluency with continuous integration tools such as Buildbot or Jenkins
- Familiarity with versioning systems such as Git
- Experience with autoscaling infrastructures
- Experience with Json
- Eagerness to gain proficiency in the latest web technologies
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently solve problems
- Familiarity with automated unit/regression testing
- Familiarity with agile software development methodologies
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others. To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
- Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
- The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years. • Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
- Behavioral Health Platform
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
- Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
- Remote opportunities available