|Category: ||Experienced Professional |
||San Francisco, California
|Start Date / End Date: ||01/30/2023 to 07/28/2023|
Genesis10 is currently seeking an eDiscovery Analyst with our client in their San Francisco, CA location. This is a 6 month + contract position and a hybrid remote opportunity.
- Seeking an eDiscovery Analyst to provide technical support to litigation case teams during all phases of the discovery process, including searching, collection, and production of Client (electronically stored information) from within various internal systems that generate business records. Our client has its own on-premises Relativity instance, and the eDiscovery Analyst assists with the Relativity system infrastructure, maintenance, administration.
- In this role, the eDiscovery Analyst works closely with internal legal team members and the eDiscovery Program Manager to identify, search for, collect, process into Relativity, and produce to opposing parties/regulators responsive data. Additionally, the eDiscovery Analyst provides technical training, assistance, and support for lawyers and other staff, and supports external (law firm) document review teams.
- Searching and retrieving data from O365, Google Drive, Confluence, Jira.
- Processing and loading data to Relativity, and addressing issues (e.g., exceptions, missing metadata, processing issues).
- Consulting with litigation case teams regarding platform capabilities and features, search construction, document review workflows, and technical data issues.
- Constructing and running complex searches on the backend for a variety of platforms (O365, Google Vault, Relativity), and reporting on the results of searches.
- Constructing, managing, and reporting on litigation document review workflows.
- Preparing documents for litigation production from within Relativity and managing production to opposing counsel.
- Performing quality-control review of Relativity review work-product (e.g., searches, batching).
- Assisting litigation case teams with work relating to privilege logs (e.g., coordinating exports of metadata related to documents tagged as privileged and index content normalization).
- Performing training in various review platforms (Relativity and Premium eDiscovery).
- Relativity Certified Administrator (RCA certificate).
- MS Purview (eDiscovery Standard and Premium).
- Google Vault.
- Only candidates available and ready to work directly as Genesis10 employees will be considered for this position.
- Detailed knowledge of litigation technologies and processes, with an emphasis on discovery best practices, electronic document searching, collection, processing and production.
- Extensive knowledge of litigation document review workflows, including ones that leverage advanced analytics.
- Strong technology problem-solving skills, including the ability to analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve technology and Client (electronically stored information) issues.
- PowerShell Cmdlets/Scripting.
- Familiarity with Jira, ServiceNow, Code42, FTK Imager, Magnet Axiom and EnCase.
Pay rate range: $50.00-$70.00 hourly
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of consultants and employees to work across the United States every year in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
- Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
- The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years.
- Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
- Behavioral Health Platform
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
- Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
- Remote opportunities available
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others. To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.