Portfolio Management Specialist-Hybrid
|Category: ||Experienced Professional |
|Start Date: ||03/20/2023|
Genesis10 is hiring a Financial Analyst for our client in the Utility industry. This is a 6 month+ contract located in Dallas, TX 75201. This is a Hybrid role requiring onsite 3 day per week.
The Portfolio Management Specialist will support the Sr. IT Financial Manager in all aspects of the Technology Demand Management Process. This includes analyzing and managing technology capital project demand in alignment with annual funding targets.
Team Culture: Our team is fast paced, fun, highly energetic, motivated and hardworking. We expect our candidates to be integrated into our results-driven and solution-oriented culture from the get-go. Our team attains high-quality results on challenging projects; the belief that outcomes are linked to one's effort rather than chance and the tendency to personally set challenging yet realistic goals.
- Assist with the quarterly demand management process. This includes preparing meeting materials, analyzing project submissions, gathering additional information, and documenting decisions and next steps.
- Work with PMO Delivery Leads to ensure alignment of capital spend to established funding targets.
- Develop and maintain processes to facilitate integrated project scoping between various workgroups and identify financial and operational impacts and dependencies.
- Assist other team members as needed with various financial and project management processes.
- Confirm and abide by all procedures, policies and regulatory guidance.
- Perform ad hoc analysis and other duties as assigned.
- Experience 3-5 years financial analysis or project management
- Experience prior experience in the technology industry preferred
- Strong written and oral communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with people of all levels
- Strong analytical skills
- Business/commercially-focused and results-oriented
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint, and the ability to quickly learn to use the Client platforms for project and workflow management
- Strong interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, and the ability to work in a team/collaborative environment
- Self-motivated, results-oriented with a passion to deliver above par results
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and deal with changing demands
- Ability to work under general supervision
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and research skills
- Good judgment and problem solving skills; able to deal with ambiguity
- A college degree in Accounting
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work well in a high-profile environment.
- Good judgment and problem solving skills
Only candidates available and ready to work directly as Genesis10 employees will be considered for this position.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of consultants and employees to work across the United States every year—in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others. To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
- Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
- The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years. • Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
- Behavioral Health Platform
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
- Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
- Remote opportunities available
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran