Commercial Escrow Assistant
|Category: ||Experienced Professional |
|Position Type:||Right to Hire|
|Start Date: ||06/06/2022|
Genesis10 is currently seeking a Commercial Escrow Assistant with our client in their Akron, OH location. This is a 3 month + contract position.
- Assist the Commercial Closing department in gathering all necessary information, putting documents together and recordation of commercial files.
- Contact local counties for transfer tax, recordation charges
- Monitor status of all outstanding packages.
- Contact notaries and attorneys to coordinate closing date, time and place with borrowers and customers.
- Prepare fee sheets and closing confirmations for customers. Update tax information.
- Back up escrow accounting assistant as needed.
- Assign closings to escrow closers.
- Track and status all FedEx packages and facilitate problem deliveries.
- Send reports to customers as needed.
- Process loan amount and proposed insured changes.
- Manage closing calendar and monitor shared email folders.
- Maintain status on all pending files.
- Responds to customer inquiries and/or complaints.
- Work with lien clearance associates to ensure all required items are obtained prior to closing.
- Ability to work from Monday through Friday.
- Must be personable, positive and a professional representative of the Company.
- Regular consistent attendance is required, that could include after hour Company events.
- Ability to accept supervision.
- Ability to foster, develop and maintain professional and collaborative working relationships. Must be able to get along with others, i.e., peers, supervisors, outside customers, and vendors.
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with all levels of management, employees and customers by email, phone and in person.
- Ability to work overtime as requested and approved by supervisor.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite Outlook.
- Physical/MentalDemands(if applicable):
- Ability to perform under pressure and be flexible with disruptions throughout the workday.
- Must be able to work approved and requested overtime, by supervisor.
- Repetitive and continual typing motion is required.
- Able to work as a W2 employee of Genesis10 (no Corp-to-Corp)
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com. "Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V"