Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Genesis10 is seeking a Senior Change Manager for a contract or contract to hire position with our client in Wuwautosa, WI or Horsham PA.
1. Responsible for change-facilitation, operating model considerations, business process engineering, program oversight & SOP, P&P, training, testing, WFM, etc.
2. Proactively work in the Change management space to support leaders and staff through change.
3. Liaison with Health Care Company Senior Leaders, OCIO, 3rd party vendor partners and client (as needed) to deliver positive impact long-term business outcomes
4. Collaborate / negotiate with business / IT partners around project needs and solutions.
5. Drive and monitor execution Competency centers in concert with business leaders & IT partners (inclusive of both business and technology deliverables for large-scale, multi-faceted programs)
6. Escalate competency center gaps / risks to appropriate stakeholders
7. Work with release management to document current / desired state and risks around project to ensure strong cross-team understanding. Proactively discuss options and recommendations for risk mitigation with partners to drive best choices
8. Identify and discuss issues and required changes; resolve program level IRAADs
9. Communicate and drive change adoption
10. Provide Executive-level status updates
Must have qualifications/experience:
1. Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, discussion, presentation). Ability to listen well and explain concepts, opinions and options up and downstream
2. Self-directed, independent thinker who is flexible and able to able to effectively navigate fast-paced, changing environments
3. Ability to collaboratively deliver results, influence outcomes and drive consensus amongst senior leaders, business and technology SMEs, 3rd party partners
4. Ability to drive strategy, process improvements
5. Strong analytical and problem solving skills
6. Issue and conflict management skills Define, discuss, resolve
7. Excellent organizational, time management, prioritization skills. Ability to balance multiple priorities
8. Ability to proactively identify and define organizational needs and issues
9. Program Management skills (scope, plan, monitor issues, risks, action items, due dates, impacting Org Readiness
10. Previous experience in formal Change Management methodology (i.e Proseci)
What software skills are needed Microsoft Power Point, Excel, word and outlook and MS Project and SharePoint
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Genesis10 provides access to career opportunities with over 40 clients in the Twin Cities. As the #3 ranked firm for Business and IT consulting in Minnesota, we offer a variety of opportunities whether you are looking for contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions. Let's connect today!
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
• Medical and dental insurance available- including HSA
• Bi-weekly payroll
• Established consultant re-marketing program with our 50+ local clients!
• 401k plan
• Downtown Minneapolis/St. Paul parking allowance
• Delivery Director for employee success and support
• Referral program with the opportunity to earn additional income
Genesis10 is a Professional Technology Services Firm providing Staffing, Workforce Optimization and Domestic Outsourcing Solutions. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement – project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com “Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V”
Apply by creating/using an account