Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Genesis10 is seeking a IT Security Architect for a contract position with our client in Eagan, MN. Currently remote.
Team: Information Security
Looking for a resource with the following skill sets:
1. Strong application architecture background (may have previously been a developer, JAVA knowledge is a plus).
2. Strong experience with CI/CD and Agile methodology
3. Strong security background and hands on experience integrating Security into Product Teams and CI/CD development pipeline.
4. understanding of HIPAA, HITRUST, NIST or other information security standards and frameworks.
5. Has experience writing security requirements user stories for application development teams.
6. Must be a self-starter, highly motivated and doesn't require a lot of day-to-day direction. This position is expected to effectively collaborate with other domain experts to ensure that Information Security concepts and standards are included throughout the DevOps lifecycle. Experience with application platforms such as Pivotal Cloud Foundry is a plus. Should have experience with design and implementation of controls in multiple security domains.
Purpose: Security Architect to augment existing Security Architecture team, dedicated to RxRenu program
Daily Responsibilities/Job Description:
Define and promote security architecture patterns & standards, specifically within RxRenu program
Security consulting resource for other architects, developers, engineers
Interaction level with Management/Team Members:
Reports to Director of Security Architecture, peer to other architects in and outside of InfoSec. Will interact in a security consulting capacity with colleagues at all levels
Qualifications/years of experience:
10+ years in IT, 6+ years direct security experience. Emphasis on application security practices, including secure coding, familiarity with app sec tools, integration with CI/CD pipelines in a DevOps environment
1. Security background with emphasis on application level security
2. Software development experience
3. Experience working in a DevSecOps environment (Agile methods, security tool integration with CI/CD pipelines)
Java development experience
Familiarity with Application Platforms (e.g. Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes)
Solid understanding of core Security services (e.g. Identity/Access management, vulnerability management, cryptographic controls, etc.)
Familiar with security requirements in a highly regulated environment (e.g. HIPAA, HITRUST)
Soft Skills Needed:
Strong communication skills
Critical thinking ability
Organization and prioritization skills
Performance will be measured by validation that security requirements are addressed and implemented across all RxRenu workstreams and applications
Regular checkpoints on progress and status will be held to validate outcomes of security tasks and controls
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Genesis10 provides access to career opportunities with over 40 clients in the Twin Cities. As the #3 ranked firm for Business and IT consulting in Minnesota, we offer a variety of opportunities whether you are looking for contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions. Let's connect today!
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
• Medical and dental insurance available- including HSA
• Bi-weekly payroll
• Established consultant re-marketing program with our 50+ local clients!
• 401k plan
• Downtown Minneapolis/St. Paul parking allowance
• Delivery Director for employee success and support
• Referral program with the opportunity to earn additional income
Genesis10 is a Professional Technology Services Firm providing Staffing, Workforce Optimization and Domestic Outsourcing Solutions. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement – project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com “Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V”
Apply by creating/using an account