Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Genesis10 is seeking a ADMS/SCADA Systems Analyst for a contract position with our client Amarillo/Lubbock, TX
ADMS System Administrator Role: Performs System Administrator functions for the Schneider Electric ADMS software. The ADMS project is part of the Grid Modernization effort at Client.
Operational Support Install, modify, document, and maintain system configuration, updates and changes. Analyze requirements and performance to optimize systems configuration for stability. Develop scripts and automate routine tasks. Application performance monitoring, user access, patching, application configuration management,
Problem Management Investigate and resolve problems involving complex systems. Provide problem identification for production incidents. Identify and implement solutions to production incidents. Identify and resolve production alerts. Provide support for systems testing and validation activities. Contribute to problem reviews.
User Support Provide contextual and technical information to users. Assist users in identifying difficult technical problems and devising solutions. Advise users on available approved technologies. Translate user requirements into technical solutions.
Communications Clearly and concisely communicate operational status whenever requested.
1. Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent experience
2. Minimum of 4 years application administration and/or software configuration/development. Preferably mid to large software platforms with multiple integrations.
3. Demonstrated experience and understanding of Microsoft SQL Server and/or Oracle RDMS platforms.
4. Solid experience with various scripting languages
5. TCP / IP
6. Strong understanding and experience with software development lifecycle practices
7. Knowledge of and/or experience with communications networks.
8. Windows Server 2012 / 2016.
9. Ability to work independently with minimal direction.
10. Strong analytical skills.
11. Strong communication skills
12. Experience in the electric utility industry is a plus
13. Knowledge of or experience with Schneider Electric SCADA is a plus
14. Previous experience working in a large application support team.
Minimum Five years of related functional experience
Bachelor's degree in Technology, Science, Business or related field, or 4 years of experience equivalent to the position.
Demonstrated strong business and technical acumen and aptitude.
Basic knowledge of one or more core technologies (e.g. Servers, Hosting Platforms, Network Circuits,
Detail oriented, with ability to demonstrate strong adherence to procedure and protocol for operational
support service tracking/ticketing.
Strong communication skills, effective with varying organizational levels and skill sets
Strong Relationship Management and collaboration skills, with a track record of working as one team cross organizationally to drive innovation and business results
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Genesis10 provides access to career opportunities with over 40 clients in the Twin Cities. As the #3 ranked firm for Business and IT consulting in Minnesota, we offer a variety of opportunities whether you are looking for contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions. Let's connect today!
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
• Medical and dental insurance available- including HSA
• Bi-weekly payroll
• Established consultant re-marketing program with our 50+ local clients!
• 401k plan
• Downtown Minneapolis/St. Paul parking allowance
• Delivery Director for employee success and support
• Referral program with the opportunity to earn additional income
Genesis10 is a Professional Technology Services Firm providing Staffing, Workforce Optimization and Domestic Outsourcing Solutions. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement – project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com “Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V”
Apply by creating/using an account