Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Genesis10 is seeking several EPIC Analysts for a new client project. These roles are 100% remote options with a preference of perm/direct hire with flexibility for contract-to-hire.
Our client is using all Epic modules: Epicare Ambulatory/Inpatient, Beacon (Oncology), Radiant ( Radiology), Beaker ( lab), Willow ( pharmacy), Cupid (Cardiology), Haiku (mobile android and apple application), MyChart (patient portal), Cadence (scheduling for outpatient and specialty clinics and scheduling and tracking patient appointments), Caboodle (cogito data warehouse) comprises the data warehouse and analytics tools for storing and retrieving data.
Must have Epic Certification in the specific module.
• Develops a general working knowledge of all the applications/modules/tools the Applications Group
supports and maintains baseline proficiency for effective end user, help desk and on call support.
• Interacts with business teams to develop application requirements and installation plans.
• Leads and coordinates code/peer reviews of single facility or application focused development work to
insure it aligns to the business and technical requirements.
• Leads application development activities for a single functional area to achieve project objectives.
• Manages application development, end user support requests, and technical aspects of the
modules/applications that are assigned.
• Participates in coordinating the transition from implementation to production and application support.
• Provides administrative, application development, and unit testing for small to medium complex projects
(and support issues) or functional areas of larger projects or programs.
• Researches and recommends appropriate application development best practices, and tools.
• Responds to end user problems and develops/maintains strong, positive working relationships with the end user community.
• Adapt to rapidly changing needs and priorities without losing sight of overall plans and priorities.
• Analyze and choose between options where the solution is not always obvious.
• Develop project plans and organize own workload on a timescale of 1–2 months.
• Ensures new installations will integrate with the current application and data technical environment.
• Leads cross functional application development activities to achieve project objectives.
• Organizes and is accountable for keeping up-to-date module/application documentation to include
associated tools used, common troubleshoot tips with their resolution steps, installation, maintenance,
backup process and procedures for the applications/modules assigned. Makes recommendations to update
any relevant departmental or organizational policies and procedures as appropriate.
• Performs and completes assignments, provides consistent quality and quantity of work with minimal
• Plays a significant role in solving problems and improving work flow processes and data management
methods for multiple software applications.
• Provides documentation and delivery of training on assigned applications to educate users on system
functionality and capability.
• Supports any application audits that are needed to validate proper system security set up, etc.
• When requested, prepares regular project status reports and keeps their respective manager, the project
manager or department/module team leader aware of project status.
Apply by creating/using an account