Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Genesis10 is currently seeking an IT Network Architect for a Perm position working with a client in Healthcare in the Menomonee Falls, WI area.
The Technical Network Architect Infrastructure will be responsible for the strategic design of a variety of networking technologies. Applies advanced IT architecture concepts and governance techniques to function as the highest-level technical expert for this domain area. The Network Architect will be the standard bearer for existing and emerging technologies facilitating the unification of network platforms within the overall enterprise architecture. Interface with multiple teams such as Infrastructure, Security and Application Development to design cutting-edge computer networks. The right candidate will provide the architectural and governance leadership for planning, designing, and supporting of existing network services to a Network model reliant on solutions fostering recent network trends, lower complexity and cost of support, and broad acceptance of standards and policies.
• Define and stakeholder the Network Technology Roadmap.
• Develops architectural patterns to simplify solutions and deliver high quality business outcomes.
• Manage the technology lifecycle of network technologies.
• Facilitates quality solutions that are secure, performant, compliant, cost efficient, and support business continuity objectives.
• Gathers and follows architectural/design best practices from vendors, peers, and past experiences.
• Leverages strategic partnerships and vendor relationship management skills to accelerate and improve quality of solutions.
• Collaborates with enterprise architecture, application engineers, infrastructure engineers, and IT Security to deliver shared outcomes.
• Contributes to the development of technology roadmaps.
• Performs network modeling, analysis, and planning.
• Evaluates and designs computer networks, including; local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), wireless, campus, datacenter, cloud, multi-site, internet, intranets, and other data communications systems.
• Brings thought leadership around recent trends, including; network security, NGFW, automation, SDN, NFV, Micro-segmentation, AIOps, Hybrid Cloud, composable infrastructure, etc.
• Provides insight into how technology can impact our business and drive competitive advantages.
• Leverages interpersonal savvy and communication skills to explain technical benefits and trade-offs of proposed solutions to gain buy in from diverse audiences.
• Delivers thoughtful and persuasive arguments to champion transformative changes.
• Produces documentation, artifacts and designs, for technical and non-technical audiences.
• Enterprise network subject matter expert who can explain technical topics to those without a technical background.
BA in Computer Science or related field is required, or equivalent acquired through combination of education and experience.
If you are a qualified candidate interested in this opportunity, please apply.
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement – project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com.
"Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V”
Apply by creating/using an account