Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Genesis10 is seeking a Data Architect for a right to hire position with our client in Minneapolis, MN.
The Data Architect Consultant contribute to the strategy and architecture for managing the enterprise's data. Manage data governance and data quality best practices. Work with business and IT stakeholders to ensure data architectures address business and IT objectives.
A data/information architect provides technical leadership and strategic direction for the technologies, standards, processes and architectures for data across the enterprise.
• Lead the design, development, implementation and maintenance of complex data systems and solutions.
• Develop conceptual, logical and physical data models to support data analysis and business intelligence.
• Create and maintain current- and target-state data architectures.
• Define and manage standards, guidelines and processes to ensure data quality.
• Ensure technology solutions are in alignment with data architecture principles and target state.
• Oversee end-to-end data life cycle management activities.
• Work with IT teams, business analysts and data analytics teams to understand data consumers' needs and develop solutions.
• Evaluate and recommend emerging technologies for data management, storage and analytics.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
• 8+ years of experience in a related field
• Ability to relate architectural decisions and recommendations to business needs.
• Experience with database technologies (e.g., SQL, NoSQL, Oracle, Hadoop, Teradata).
• Experience with data integration techniques, design patterns and business intelligence tools.
• Ability to regularly learn and adopt new technology.
• Experience developing reference architecture, principles and standards Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to communicate across all levels of the organization and work with diverse project teams.
• Experience in data warehousing, data modeling and/or data analysis.
• Good knowledge of data management, data integration and database development techniques.
• Proficiency in data management processes and data management lifecycle.
• High degree of business acumen in a specific functional area for relevant data subject areas.
• High degree of learning agility in database technologies, data modeling techniques, and data management practices.
• Curiosity in learning the data components of specific areas of the business.
• Effective ability to communicate data concepts.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Genesis10 provides access to career opportunities with over 40 clients in the Twin Cities. As the #3 ranked firm for Business and IT consulting in Minnesota, we offer a variety of opportunities whether you are looking for contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions. Let's connect today!
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
• Medical and dental insurance available- including HSA
• Bi-weekly payroll
• Established consultant re-marketing program with our 50+ local clients!
• 401k plan
• Downtown Minneapolis/St. Paul parking allowance
• Delivery Director for employee success and support
• Referral program with the opportunity to earn additional income
Genesis10 is a Professional Technology Services Firm providing Staffing, Workforce Optimization and Domestic Outsourcing Solutions. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement – project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com “Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V”
Apply by creating/using an account