Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Genesis10 is currently looking for a Change Management and Organizational Readiness Manager for a 6 month contract located in Horsham, PA.
The Change Management and Organizational Readiness Manager will provide Change Management leadership and strategic vision to execute change management activities that drive awareness, prepare employees and managers for change, and actively engage staff and leaders. You'll be key in ensuring adoption of new job roles, new business processes, new systems/technologies, or new organizational structures. The position may also deliver Organizational Readiness objectives as part of the various transformative initiatives.
• Establishes the change management and communications strategy and planning for large organizational initiatives.
• Designs and develops plans with tactical and executable tasks, actions and activities to prepare, equip, and support staff through change.
• Works closely with senior management, transformation leaders, and business liaisons to understand change impacts and craft compelling change plans. Executes on these plans to successfully realize the expected business value and outcomes.
• Provides oversight for and assists in the development of change impact assessments and stakeholder analyses
• Governs the communication process and provides the appropriate standards and tools to create awareness of the change efforts, enable users to be successful with the changes, and drive adoption.
• Defines and measures success metrics and monitors change progress.
• Works collaboratively with business leaders, project leaders, and impacted departments outside of the department/division, coordinating efforts across stakeholder groups to analyze and assess readiness for change.
• Works collaboratively with Product Owners, Training, Business Analysts, and Documentation Analysts to ensure users are appropriately prepared and enabled for change
• Works in partnership with senior leadership to design the future state operating model and organization structure
• Creates, manages and leads change agent groups to enhance change support within the organization.
• Conducts lessons learned and user adoption analyses to drive change adoption.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
As the #3 ranked firm for Business and IT consulting in Minnesota, we offer a variety of opportunities whether you are looking for contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions. Let's connect today!
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
• Medical and dental insurance available- including HSA
• Bi-weekly payroll
• Established consultant re-marketing program with our 50+ local clients!
• 401k plan
• Delivery Director for employee success and support
• Referral program with the opportunity to earn additional income
Genesis10 is a Professional Technology Services Firm providing Staffing, Workforce Optimization and Domestic Outsourcing Solutions. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement – project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com “Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V”
Apply by creating/using an account