Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Genesis10 is seeking a Architect IT Data FHIR for a contract position with our client in Eagan, MN.
• This position is in the Enterprise Architecture organization and will report to the Enterprise Integration Architect.
• Client is adopting HL7 FHIR as the standard for exchanging data through APIs. Client is refactoring our current APIs to FHIR and using FHIR as the interface for all externally consumed APIs.
• The IT Architect is responsible for leading the analysis and design of technology solutions for architectural significant projects within their assigned domain. This position is expected to effectively collaborate with other domain experts to ensure the overall domain solutions holistically reflect Security, Infrastructure, Information, Integration, and Application Architecture domains. IT Architects work under the guidance and direction of Enterprise Architects. They assist the Enterprise Architect in defining the direction for future projects to ensure strategy alignment in the form of technology strategies, roadmaps, patterns and standards to enable technology changes to be effective.
• Collaborates with architects, developers, and engineers to develop overall solutions, including options analysis and trade-offs that properly balance both IT and business constraints
• Assists Enterprise Architect with the management of target and reference architectures, standards and patterns that direct the selection, development, implementation and use of Information Technology within the enterprise.
• Educate implementers on industry standards and mentors them to strategic goals
• Assists Enterprise Architect with any updates to standards body data structures and participates in connectathons
• Work directly with Developers and Engineers to mentor, guide, and evaluate them on reusability techniques, best practices, and desired or required patterns
• Provides technical estimates for specific tasks of architectural significance
• Works with Architecture Governance bodies to make sure solutions are aligned with Enterprise Strategic goals
• At least three years of Health Care Informatics specifically with HL7 FHIR Level 4 domains of Medications and Financials
• At least three years of experience with Information Architecture and Data Modeling principals
• At least three years of experience with Integration Architecture specially APIs and Interoperability of FHIR APIs
• At least three years of experience with Health Care privacy standards (HIPPA) implementation with API security architecture and standards (OAuth, OpenID, etc.)
• At least three years of experience implementing FHIR APIs through standard API Management tools (APIGE, MuleSoft, WSO2, Jboss, Azure API Management, etc.)
• Experience working in HealthCare Payer space, specifically with Pharmacy Benefits Management
• Experience with US Core, Da Vinci, CMS Blue Button FHIR Implementations
• 10 years overall IT experience with 3 years direct experience working as an Architect developing new systems or making significant enhancements to existing enterprise systems
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Genesis10 provides access to career opportunities with over 40 clients in the Twin Cities. As the #3 ranked firm for Business and IT consulting in Minnesota, we offer a variety of opportunities whether you are looking for contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions. Let's connect today!
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
• Medical and dental insurance available- including HSA
• Bi-weekly payroll
• Established consultant re-marketing program with our 50+ local clients!
• 401k plan
• Downtown Minneapolis/St. Paul parking allowance
• Delivery Director for employee success and support
• Referral program with the opportunity to earn additional income
Genesis10 is a Professional Technology Services Firm providing Staffing, Workforce Optimization and Domestic Outsourcing Solutions. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement – project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com “Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V”
Apply by creating/using an account