Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Genesis10 is seeking a Sr IT Bus Systems Analyst for a contract position with our client in Mounds View, MN.
Translate AFS business product requirements into IT requirements. The requirements effort will focus on overall IoT requirements for the AFS business and specific IoT requirements for individual AFS products being developed. Responsibilities will include working to develop and convey single board computer requirements and Windows configuration requirements to a contract manufacturer. The ideal candidate will posses both business analysis and technical skills.
• Works with business and engineering resources to understand business goals and objectives related to implementing IoT solutions and single board computing solutions.
• Works to define requirements and solutions options to fulfill requirements.
• Interacts with engineering and IT resources to translate business product requirements into IT requirements.
• Facilitates and documents IoT requirements at a AFS business level and individual AFS product level.
• Facilitates and documents single board computer requirements.
• Manages requirements for single board computer and corresponding Windows configuration and works with contract manufacturer to fulfill requirements.
• Working knowledge of requirements gathering methods.
• Working technical understanding of Microsoft Windows Embedded systems.
• Working technical understanding of IoT, networking and security principles.
• Working technical understanding of BIOS and single board computing.
Experience working with engineering resources to arrive at IT requirements.
Working technical understanding of Microsoft Windows Embedded systems.
Working technical understanding of IoT, networking and security principles.
Working technical understanding of BIOS and single board computing
Wants them working onsite 100% of the time
Bachelor's degree required
7+ year's experience
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Genesis10 provides access to career opportunities with over 40 clients in the Twin Cities. As the #3 ranked firm for Business and IT consulting in Minnesota, we offer a variety of opportunities whether you are looking for contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions. Let's connect today!
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
• Medical and dental insurance available- including HSA
• Bi-weekly payroll
• Established consultant re-marketing program with our 50+ local clients!
• 401k plan
• Downtown Minneapolis/St. Paul parking allowance
• Delivery Director for employee success and support
• Referral program with the opportunity to earn additional income
Genesis10 is a Professional Technology Services Firm providing Staffing, Workforce Optimization and Domestic Outsourcing Solutions. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement – project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com “Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V”
Apply by creating/using an account