Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Genesis10 is seeking an IT - Systems Analysis Consultant for a right to hire position with our client in Horsham, PA.
This position is as a Subject Matter Expert on the EDI transaction set with Edifecs Smart Trading software experience. The position calls for the fulfillment of business processing requirements of EDI transactions, for intake, processing and providing output to internal processes and external business partners. Excellent communication skills are required and will be used daily in collaboration with business product owners in isolating and documenting requirements.
• Analyze, develop, test, and implement, business requirements and decisions using Edifecs Smart Trading software.
• Assist with platform support and production support including root cause analysis
• Partner with business product owner and other appropriate team members to recognize and analyze gaps, consider solutions and deliver working software for the EDI transaction set and specifically with 837, 835, 270/271, and 276/277 EDI transactions.
• Project execution within Agile framework methodologies.
• Ability to analyze root-cause issue, problem solve and provide key recommendations for production support and implementation of process improvements.
• Communicate and manage potential impacts and risks associated with implementing proposed solutions to business partners and relevant Stakeholders
• Ability to function in a multi-project environment with changing priorities.
• Develops innovative approaches and is sought out as an EDI expert
• BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Business or related field and/or equivalent education and experience.
•7+ years of experience working with multiple stakeholders in a matrix type environment to achieve project deliverables required
• 4+ years of experience in Healthcare EDI transactional processing (i.e.,837, 835, 270/271, 276/277, 834) and various ANSI X12 transaction sets
• 3+ years of experience with Edifecs Smart Trading Software (XES, TM, Specbuilder, XESManager)
• 3+ years Java experience
• 3+ years deployment experience (Jenkins/Git)
• 3+ years Linux/Unix experience (administrative preferred)
• 3+ years SQL and SQL Server experience
• Excellent time management, organizational, and prioritization skills and ability to balance multiple priorities
• Experience with various file formats (X12, XML, CSV, Delimiter, Fixed ASCII, Database)
• Configuration file creation within Edifecs software modules for standard edits as well as customized edits
• Map creation experience for both inbound and outbound trading partner relationships within Edifecs Smart Trading software suite for various ANSI X12 transaction sets
• Experience with Edifecs Transaction Manager for processing validation and dashboard reporting
• Experience with Edifecs XES/EAM for route creation and software set-up
• Healthcare domain expertise or background working with Claims, Enrollment, and Call Center Operations teams
• Intermediate level of proficiency with Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and SharePoint
• Strong oral and written communications and presentation skills.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
As the #3 ranked firm for Business and IT consulting in Minnesota, we offer a variety of opportunities whether you are looking for contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions. Let's connect today!
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
• Medical and dental insurance available- including HSA
• Bi-weekly payroll
• Established consultant re-marketing program with our 50+ local clients!
• 401k plan
• Delivery Director for employee success and support
• Referral program with the opportunity to earn additional income
Genesis10 is a Professional Technology Services Firm providing Staffing, Workforce Optimization and Domestic Outsourcing Solutions. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement – project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com “Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V”
Apply by creating/using an account