Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Genesis10, www.genesis10.com, is seeking a IT - Quality Consultant for a contract-to-hire position with our client in Horsham, PA.
The Lead Performance Test lead is responsible for providing technical expertise and strategic direction to the organization in the area of application performance solutions. This role will contribute to the planning, execution, analysis, and tuning efforts to deliver high-performing end to end applications based in java, micro service, edi and MDM platforms.
• Overall responsibility of Performance Engineering and Performance Testing Tasks for engaged projects - including strategy, estimation, planning, execution oversight, metrics reporting and risk management.
• Provides subject matter expertise in performance monitoring, tuning, analysis and diagnostics
• Establishes and maintains strong working relationships with Development, Project Management and Users to foster a team environment.
• Manage, Train and Recruit (as needed) Performance Engineers
• Partners with the application architects to identify specific infrastructure components (hardware, software, database, etc.) for architectural and tuning improvements; define and document volumetric requirements across a variety of functional domains.
• Partners with key stakeholders to conduct code reviews, technical specification reviews and define architecture to improve network and system performance
• Conducts technical assessment as part of a proof of concept
• Develops and communicates performance, load and stress testing goals, priorities, and status.
• Performs software system performance analysis, including analysis of application design, coding, and validation of performance results; ensures all test specifications are implemented correctly
• Develops metrics for monitoring increased performance and scalability.
• Provides guidance for performance test initiatives that take a true end-to-end focus on ensuring client side, server tiers, database and data integration jobs are performing as expected
• Conducts performance prototyping, system capacity modeling and projections, performance driven design, application profiling and base-lining to measure and improve system performance
• Troubleshoots performance, load , and stress testing through analysis of system design/coding
• Evaluate and research emerging performance tuning methodologies, monitoring tools, processes and technologies
• Proactively develops and implements organization-wide quality process initiatives to manage and improve infrastructure performance.
• Recommends best practices and ensure adherence to the best practices
• Provides training/mentoring/educating of team members
• Provides oversight and guidance in the formal test execution process
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related degree is required.
• Minimum 5 years of experience as Performance test lead
• 10+ years of experience in designing, developing Performance Test strategy using industry standard tools such as Loadrunner, JMETER,
• Experience with cloud based performance test services
• Development skills in Java/J2EE frameworks required, 2+ years preferred.
• Experience in a Scaled Agile environment.
• Experience with multiple architecture, technology testing and with complex projects.
• Strong experience in working with system analysts and business partners to establish response time and TPS requirements and creating tests that accurately measure against them
• Ability to give detailed analysis of client side performance of both web and data warehouse applications
• Must have: experience with performance diagnostics, performance architecture design, performance tuning, performance monitoring, capacity planning, and/or software development in a n-tier environment
• Experience designing discipline that resolves critical and complex application performance issues. Identifies and drives optimization changes in the application design to improve customer experience for mission/business critical IT applications
• Experience establishing Performance Planning Strategy that outlines Current Production Workload distribution, Performance Requirements and Test/Production Environment Requirements and Performance Optimization results
• Demonstrated experience in monitoring, analyzing and recommending solutions to performance problems in high-traffic, large-scale distributed systems and client-server architectures
• Very good understanding of networking and architectural frameworks and methodologies, a working knowledge of design and implementation of systems software as well as the internals of the system in order to produce the best possible system availability and performance.
• Hands on experience with various APM tools such as App Dynamics, Dynatrace, New Relic etc.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Genesis10 provides access to career opportunities with over 40 clients in the Twin Cities. As the #3 ranked firm for Business and IT consulting in Minnesota, we offer a variety of opportunities whether you are looking for contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions. Let's connect today!
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
• Medical and dental insurance available- including HSA
• Bi-weekly payroll
• Established consultant re-marketing program with our 50+ local clients!
• 401k plan
• Downtown Minneapolis/St. Paul parking allowance• Delivery Director for employee success and support
• Referral program with the opportunity to earn additional income
Genesis10 is a Professional Technology Services Firm providing Staffing, Workforce Optimization and Domestic Outsourcing Solutions. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement – project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com “Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V”
Apply by creating/using an account