Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Genesis10, www.genesis10.com, is seeking a IT - Architecture Analyst for a contract-to-hire position with our client in Minnetonka, MN.
The enterprise is undertaking a number of large, multi-year initiatives that will better position us for the transformations occurring in the health care industry. These programs will be aligned with the enterprise architecture goals of values-driven investment, more integrated, modern, and simple. In addition, they must service the unique business requirements of the Medicare and Retiree population.
This position will fulfill the Lead Technical Architect role in the Medicare and Retirement Office of the CIO. This individual will have responsibility both as a technical architect practitioner and as a mentor, and methods champion.
The ideal candidate will work well with others as a respected leader who is seen as charismatic and easy to approach. In addition, they would have a high level of intellectual integrity and be motivated to make a difference in helping people live healthier lives.
• Ensuring capital programs stay aligned to the Medicare and Retirement technology strategy and EA strategies while leveraging existing components and capabilities across the business segment landscape
• Modeling the technical landscape to analyze the alignment of business capabilities with delivered technology and IT solutions. Analyzing the current technology environment to detect critical deficiencies and collaborating with Enterprise Architecture and development team architects to recommend solutions for improvement
• "Selling" the Enterprise Architecture process, its outcome and ongoing results
• Defining the principles that guide technology decisions for the segment
• Designing and leading the implementation of a segment Technology Architecture (reference architecture) based on business requirements and IT strategies, as well as being a champion to rectify gaps and pain points within the current state
• Influencing the development, communication and implementation of the enterprise technology architecture
• Designing solutions following the segment roadmap incorporating technical, information management, and business architecture architectural tenets
• Building end-to-end solution plans that define the ideal and future state systems solution, scope of solution initiatives, solution delivery sequencing, assumptions, and risks
• Assisting with the governance activities associated with ensuring Enterprise Technology Architecture compliance
• Consulting on solution architecture implementations and modification activities (projects), particularly for new and/or shared solutions
• Actively participate in technical 'fit' review activities for capital programs
• For Enterprise initiatives, participating in the evaluation and selection of technology and product standards, as well as the designing of standard configurations
• For segment driven activities, facilitate the engagement with both EA and solution architects within our shared service IT team
• Facilitating change and process improvement within the architecture community
• Collaborating with quality teams to drive continuous improvement for technology solutions
• Identifying and communicating the segment organizational impact (for example, on skills, processes, org structures and culture) and financial impact of the Enterprise Technical Architecture
• Graduate degree in applicable area of expertise or equivalent experience
• 7+ years of experience in at least two IT disciplines in a client/server or service-oriented architecture (SOA) environment, including technical architecture, application development, middleware, database management, and operations
• 5+ years of experience in the systematic use of business requirements analysis and definition methodologies
• Exposure to multiple, diverse technical configurations, technologies and processing environments
• Experience overseeing the work of other leaders
• Knowledge of all components of a technical architecture
• Strong technology modeling skills
• Understanding of SOA and object-oriented analysis and design
• Understanding of the political climate of the Enterprise, and how to navigate the political waters
• Ability to understand the long-term ("big picture") and short-term perspectives of situations
• Ability to estimate the financial impact of technical architecture alternatives
• Ability to apply multiple technical solutions to business problems
• Experience with Business Process Modeling and Business Process Management
• Health Industry and Company Knowledge
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Genesis10 provides access to career opportunities with over 40 clients in the Twin Cities. As the #3 ranked firm for Business and IT consulting in Minnesota, we offer a variety of opportunities whether you are looking for contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions. Let's connect today!
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
• Medical and dental insurance available- including HSA
• Bi-weekly payroll
• Established consultant re-marketing program with our 50+ local clients!
• 401k plan
• Downtown Minneapolis/St. Paul parking allowance
• Delivery Director for employee success and support
• Referral program with the opportunity to earn additional income
Genesis10 is a Professional Technology Services Firm providing Staffing, Workforce Optimization and Domestic Outsourcing Solutions. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement – project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com “Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V”
Apply by creating/using an account