Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Genesis10, www.genesis10.com, is seeking a Sr Applications Developer for a contract position with our client in Las Vegas, NV.
Positions in this function are predominantly involved in developing business solutions by creating new and modifying existing software applications. Primary contributor in designing, coding, testing, debugging, documenting and supporting all types of applications consistent with established specifications and business requirements to deliver business value.
• Solid organizational skills and focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
• Self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and in a team environment
• Providing accurate and timely estimates for tasks
• Provide support and leadership in critical production support issue resolution
• Support the team for application availability, reliability and stability on a 7 by 24 by 365 basis
• Conduct or facilitate root cause analysis on all in-scope incidents and recommend a corrective action plan
• Work with team to achieve timely resolution of all production issues meeting or exceeding Service Level Agreements
• Conduct code review to ensure the work delivered by the team is of high quality standards
• Work with business to prioritize production issue resolution
• Support existing EDI platform and integrating applications.
• Develop EDI solutions based on components available for data validation, translation, reporting and mapping.
• Troubleshoot issues and provide solutions to support EDI processes and systems.
• Experience in EDI mapping and data analysis.
• Strong knowledge of EDIFECS in processing EDI transactions with focus on transaction manager, data validation, mapping tool and encounter manager.
• 2+ years of experience working with Sybase or/and SQL Database
• 3+ years of Senior level Applications Developer experience
• 3+ years of SDLC experience
• 3+ years Database Design/Programming (Stored Procedures)
• Undergraduate Degree or 4+ years of experience
• Healthcare Industry Experience
• TriZetto Facets Application experience
• Healthcare EDI Experience
• Understanding of HIPAA X12 transactions.
• Development and testing experience in C# / .Net programming language
• Crystal reports Experience
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Genesis10 provides access to career opportunities with over 40 clients in the Twin Cities. As the #3 ranked firm for Business and IT consulting in Minnesota, we offer a variety of opportunities whether you are looking for contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions. Let's connect today!
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
• Medical and dental insurance available- including HSA
• Bi-weekly payroll
• Established consultant re-marketing program with our 50+ local clients!
• 401k plan
• Delivery Director for employee success and support
• Referral program with the opportunity to earn additional income
Genesis10 is a Professional Technology Services Firm providing Staffing, Workforce Optimization and Domestic Outsourcing Solutions. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement – project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com “Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V”
Apply by creating/using an account