Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Genesis10, www.genesis10.com, is seeking a Business Rules Author/Developer for a contract position with our client in Horsham, PA.
If you want to achieve more in your mission of health care, you have to be really smart about the business of health care. Challenge yourself, your peers and our industry by shaping what health care looks like and doing your life's best work.(sm) Positions in this function are responsible for end-to-end business process activities - creating, controlling and improving business processes using our business process and rules management tool. This role would help establish a business process and rules configuration team and foundation as a part of a major organizational transformation initiative. This position will author and manage business operations' rules configuration to align with business process improvement requirements and regulatory changes as well as manage the intake process of rule change requests, prioritize work and implement business rules based on submitted requirements.
• Analyze, design, develop, test, and implement, business decisions and rules using Redhat BPRM tool
• Create rules lists and decision trees to support rules/decisions as well as design the structure of the rule repository (defining what metadata customization is needed for implementation)
• Partner with business analyst and other appropriate team members to recognize and analyze gaps between current situation and desired outcome and engage appropriate resources to obtain information, consider solutions and deliver the solution
• Project execution using various development methodologies, including agile development methodology
• Ability to analyze root-cause issue, problem solve and provide key recommendations for implementation of process improvements
• Communicate and manage potential impacts and risks associated with implementing proposed solutions to business partners and relevant stakeholders
• Ability to function in a multi-project environment with changing priorities
• Act as liaison between business and IT
• Develops innovative approaches and is sought out as an expert
• BA/BS degree in Engineering, Business or related field and/or equivalent education and experience
• 5+ experience working with multiple stakeholders in a matrix type environment to achieve project deliverables required
• 4+ years of experience developing business rules in a commercial BPRM product
• 4+ years of experience setting up and customizing the testing and other environments for business users
• Excellent time management, organizational, and prioritization skills and ability to balance multiple priorities
• Experience and knowledge with BPRM processes and/or tools, preferably Redhat BPM Suite
• Healthcare domain expertise or background working with Claims, Enrollment, and Call Center Operations teams
• Intermediate level of proficiency with Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and SharePoint
• Strong oral and written communications and presentation skills, suitable for leadership level
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Genesis10 provides access to career opportunities with over 40 clients in the Twin Cities. As the #3 ranked firm for Business and IT consulting in Minnesota, we offer a variety of opportunities whether you are looking for contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions. Let's connect today!
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
• Medical and dental insurance available- including HSA
• Bi-weekly payroll
• Established consultant re-marketing program with our 50+ local clients!
• 401k plan
• Delivery Director for employee success and support
• Referral program with the opportunity to earn additional income
Genesis10 is a Professional Technology Services Firm providing Staffing, Workforce Optimization and Domestic Outsourcing Solutions. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement – project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com “Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V”
Apply by creating/using an account