Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Genesis10, www.genesis10.com, is seeking a Java Developer for a contract position with our client in Eagan, MN.
The Principal Java Developer – You will be doing Agile development using Java, Spring/Hibernate..Etc. on an application that uses Grid Computing and Big Data sets.
This is a complete re-design of the Guided Heatlh data analytics product.
• Consult with business users, systems analysts, technical leads and project managers to establish specifications and agree on timeframe for completion of assigned requests.
• Analyze, define, and document requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware, operating system environment, interfaces with other systems, internal and external checks and controls, and outputs.
• Develop, Code or modify, test, and debug application programs of varying degree of complexity. Install applications into production environments following change control processes.
• Work with systems analysts, technical leads and business users to develop and implement acceptance test plan to ensure that product meets customer requirements and expectations.
• Assist less experienced staff in user specifications, coding, testing, and debugging.
• Maintain regular communication on project status with Team lead, project management, and IS management.
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
• 10 years Java Development experience.
• Full stack java development experience in an enterprise
• Large volume record processing experience is preferred
• Vaadin (UI framework) would be nice, but not required.
• Thorough understanding of, and ability to apply, computer software, hardware, and database concepts.
• 3-5 years Hibernate experience.
• Spring/Spring Boot experience.
• DB2 experience is a plus.
• 6-8 years systems analysis and programming experience.
• Strong problem-solving and systems analysis skills.
• Strong problem solving and business analysis skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Multi-tasking skills including:
o Ability to coordinate multiple complex requests simultaneously.
o Ability to work under pressure and strict timelines.
o Ability to see the "big picture” and understand how tasks interconnect and impact other tasks.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Genesis10 provides access to career opportunities with over 40 clients in the Twin Cities. As the #3 ranked firm for Business and IT consulting in Minnesota, we offer a variety of opportunities whether you are looking for contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions. Let's connect today!
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
• Medical and dental insurance available- including HSA
• Bi-weekly payroll
• Established consultant re-marketing program with our 50+ local clients!
• 401k plan
• Downtown Minneapolis/St. Paul parking allowance
• Delivery Director for employee success and support
• Referral program with the opportunity to earn additional income
Genesis10 is a Professional Technology Services Firm providing Staffing, Workforce Optimization and Domestic Outsourcing Solutions. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement – project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com “Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V”
Apply by creating/using an account