Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Genesis10 is seeking Epic Application Engineers (level II) for a contract to hire position with our client. Roles are permanently 100% remote- can be located anywhere in the US.• Collaborates with application and project team(s) during the design and unit testing scenarios and scripts in alignment with business and system requirements.
Must have recent EPIC experience with at least one: Ambulatory, Beaker, Bridges/MDI, Cadence, ClinDocs/Orders, ECSA, Grand Central, HB/Claims, Anesthesia, PB/Claims, Security, and/or Willow.
The client will further train and support certification within EPIC.
Job Description :
Implements, develops, upgrades, and supports application systems. Assures that all systems are fully tested before implementation into production. Troubleshoots and resolves reported system and application problems in the test and production environments. Documents and describes processes and procedures relating to current and future systems environments. Educates users on system functionality and capability.
ESSENTIAL KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
•Develops and applies business knowledge in a single functional area.
•Ensures application development deliverables are completed on time, budget, and quality.
• Maintains a level of computer literacy appropriate to their role.
• Participates in application development activities for a single functional area to achieve project objectives.
• Participates in code/peer reviews of development work to ensure it aligns with the business and technical requirements.
• Participates in on-call rotations.
• Performs source code/versioning management function adhering to technical management guidelines.
• Provides application development services for support and projects that align to the software development life cycles, organizational governance policies, and industry best practices.
• Provides support for day-to-day production issues maintaining documentation in the appropriate tracking systems while adhering to prescribed escalation & change control procedures.
• Provides input for design, development, and testing of solutions under direction.
• Supports standardization of documentation and the integration of applicable standards and
Epic Application Analyst II
• Assists in documenting business and system processes and procedures through the use of industry-standard process flow and flowcharting techniques.
• Assists in developing training materials and training users on system functionality.
• Contribute to and maintain a thorough understanding of application standards, policies, and procedures.
• Designs, develops, tests, implements, and maintains solutions with limited direction.
• Develops a general working knowledge of all the applications/modules/tools the Applications Group supports and maintains baseline proficiency for the effective end-user, help desk, and on call support.
• Interacts with business teams to develop application requirements and installation plans.
• Leads and coordinates code/peer reviews of single facility or application-focused development work to ensure it aligns with the business and technical requirements.
• Leads application development activities for a single functional area to achieve project objectives.
• Manages application development, end-user support requests, and technical aspects of the modules/applications that are assigned.
• Participates in coordinating the transition from implementation to production and application support.
• Provides administrative, application development, and unit testing for small to medium complex projects (and support issues) or functional areas of larger projects or programs.
• Researches and recommends appropriate application development best practices, and tools.
• Responds to end-user problems and develops/maintains strong, positive working relationships with the end-user community.
Required Education and Experience
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Genesis10 provides access to career opportunities with over 40 clients in the Twin Cities. As the #3 ranked firm for Business and IT consulting in Minnesota, we offer a variety of opportunities whether you are looking for contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions. Let's connect today!
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
• Medical and dental insurance available- including HSA
• Bi-weekly payroll
• Established consultant re-marketing program with our 50+ local clients!
• 401k plan
• Delivery Director for employee success and support
• Referral program with the opportunity to earn additional income
Genesis10 is a Professional Technology Services Firm providing Staffing, Workforce Optimization and Domestic Outsourcing Solutions. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement – project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com “Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V”
Apply by creating/using an account