Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
· Responsible for performing basic Professional Provider verification following Magellan's Credentialing Policy and Procedures to ensure accurate and timely completion of the provider credentialing process. Must perform accurate and complete data entry of all provider credentialing information in provider database system. Excellent provider and internal customer service skills are essential to the successful performance of this role.
- Primary source verifications based on the requirements of each provider professional level. Verifications include: license; licensing board, Federal, State and Professional sanctions, general risk/liability assessment, malpractice coverage, malpractice history, education and experience, professional and board certifications. Adheres to Magellan, client, accrediting and regulatory credentialing timelines and standards.
- Assessment and referral of all credentialing materials, as necessary, to quality and/or legal review; includes tracking of this process.
- Completion and review of all provider credentialing materials in preparation for PPRC review. Communication and coordination with the PPRC review process.
- Communication via telephone, e-mail, and US mail with Field Network staff and Provider community regarding contract documentation questions, issues, and or concerns.
- Review of contractual documents for completeness.
- Determination of appropriate network participation status.
- Review of PPRC decisions and appropriate data entry to record those decisions in the provider database.
- Execution of appropriate contractual document; update affiliations in the provider database to reflect participation status, request correspondence to providers to communicate contract status and effective dates; create website logins for providers.
- Timely, accurate data entry of all provider demographic information including tracking of applications and contracts in DocTracker.
- Perform review and analysis of incoming documents to determine completeness of applications and contractual documents. Contact providers telephonically and/or via correspondence to inform providers of missing documents/elements. Obtain missing documents and forward complete applications and contractual documents to processing units.
- Manage and track incoming faxes and documents via postal service. Record receipt in IPD and DocTracker.
A candidate who has 2-3 years' experience in the world of medical professional credentialing & contracting IS A MUST. We will have to teach systems, but this person would need to have some experience.
Computer literacy is an absolute must. Please ensure testing can be done to confirm comfort with the internet and windows-based applications, that would be great. A good candidate will be comfortable navigating screens, uploading, saving, copying and pasting, etc. Also a working knowledge of excel is helpful – just sorting and filtering – nothing too complicated.
Apply by creating/using an account
About LanceSoft Inc
Lancesoft is one of fastest growing and largest clinical staffing firm in the U.S. and an employer-of-choice for over 1000+ consultants - this may be your opportunity to join us!
We recruit top-notch talent for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Telecom, Retail and Distribution, Energy & Utilities, Banking/ Finance, Manufacturing, Automobile, Media, Transportation, and Government clients coast-to-coast across the US, Canada and India. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and
Want to read more about LanceSoft?
Click here to visit our website - www.lancesoft.com
Minorities/ Females/ Disabled/ Veterans/ Gender Identity/ Sexual Orientation