Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Title: Analyst I
Location: Waltham, MA
Duration: 3 months (Strong possibility of extension depending on your performance)
Knowledge & Experience Required:
• A Bachelor's degree in a business or engineering related area and up to 6 years of related experience, or equivalent work experience. Advanced degree or credits is preferred.
• Knowledge and experience in material requirements planning, inventory management, warehousing, accounting, and/or procurement.
• Proficient with SAP or equivalent ERP system. Expertise with SAP Material Requirements Planning modules is preferred.
• Proficient in working with time series for demand analysis.
• Expert in creating models with Microsoft Excel. Microsoft Access is preferred.
• Proficient in Business Intelligence, Analytics and reporting tools such as SAP BI, OBIEE, Tableau and SAP HANA.
• Proficient in relevant software e.g. Microsoft Office products (Word, PowerPoint). Visio and Projects is preferred.
• Hands-on experience with JIT, Lean, and/or TQM principles is highly desirable.
• CPIM or equivalent certification is preferred.
• Must be able to work in a metrics-driven organization, with a focus on continuous improvement.
• Knowledge or Sarbanes-Oxley control requirements and cycle counting principals is preferred.
Position Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
• Develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders in order to obtain and share information that will benefit Company.
• Perform analysis and management of inventory levels, demand; re-order points, min/max levels, master data, consumption trends, and other operational/procurement considerations to ensure the continuous flow of inventory materials to the respective warehouses.
• Provide all aspects of materials management related to process and systems expertise, including business support of inventory systems and technology hardware, ad-hoc and routine reporting, and end user training.
• Follow up and coordination with Material Expeditors for overdue, late, or expected deliveries
• Coordinate with Master Data Team to ensure appropriate setup of inventory material items and ID’s.
• Independently collate and analyze work unit and/or financial data within one or multiple areas using pre-determined tools, methods and formats in order to support the department’s decision making process.
• Monitor and review financial information, updating where necessary in order to identify any anomalies or discrepancies and ensure management has access to up to date and accurate information.
• Work on other tasks and projects as assigned by management.
• Travel up to 25% might be required
Interested candidate please email your resume to Sushmap@lancesoft.com or RamJ@lancesoft.com call at (703)889-6707 or (703)889-6656
Apply by creating/using an account
About LanceSoft Inc
Lancesoft is one of fastest growing and largest clinical staffing firm in the U.S. and an employer-of-choice for over 1000+ consultants - this may be your opportunity to join us!
We recruit top-notch talent for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Telecom, Retail and Distribution, Energy & Utilities, Banking/ Finance, Manufacturing, Automobile, Media, Transportation, and Government clients coast-to-coast across the US, Canada and India. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and
Want to read more about LanceSoft?
Click here to visit our website - www.lancesoft.com
Minorities/ Females/ Disabled/ Veterans/ Gender Identity/ Sexual Orientation