Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
DRESS CODE: Business casual
Bring your unique talents and perspectives to Humana and help us bring better healthcare solutions to our members. At Humana, you'll have the opportunity to interact with members, provide professional advice, and enable positive outcomes in a growing organization. Humana's innovative approach to mail-order pharmacy solutions enables us to outpace the competition, with the well-being of our members in mind. Our innovative Pharmacy Solutions offers a cost-effective, easy way for our members to receive their medications without waiting in line, and giving them back more time in their days to enjoy life. We're looking for people from a variety of healthcare backgrounds to join our growing pharmacy team and work with people at all levels of the industry. At Humana, you'll partner with people who care.
Be a part of the Pharmacy world – providing perfect service to members in a Clinical Pharmacy environment.
Humana is seeking a team of professionals in reviewing actual and proposed pharmaceutical recommendations against established Pharmacy policies and guidelines.
• Conduct pharmacy prior authorization reviews.
• Examine clinical programs information to identify members for specific case management and / or disease management activities or interventions by utilizing established screening criteria.
• Provide presentations for departments needing clarification on persistent pharmacy issues.
• Acts Strategically: Makes decisions and sets strategy based on the long-term vision, uses an enterprise-wide perspective to translate strategies into actions, inspires others to embrace and advance the strategy, and creates a clear view of the future state.
• Leads Change: Guides and energizes others, models adaptability, and inspires strong organizational performance through periods of transformation, ambiguity, and complexity.
• Collaborates: Engages others by gathering multiple views and being open to diverse perspectives, focusing on a shared purpose that puts Humana's overall success first.
• B.S. or PharmD required.
• Must have a clear and active pharmacist license in the state of Florida
• Minimum of 3 years prior demonstrated success working in Pharmacy Operations in a retail or clinical setting, handling duties as detailed above
• Bilingual (English and Spanish)
• Health Plan experience
• Previous Medicare/Medicaid Experience a plus
• Previous experience leading teams focusing on Medicare prior authorization pharmacy review
Humana is an organization with careers that change lives—including yours. As an innovator in the fast-paced industry of healthcare, we offer our associates careers that challenge, support and inspire them to use their passion for helping others and to lead their best lives. If you're ready to help people achieve lifelong well-being, and be a part of an organization that is growing and poised to make an impact on the future of healthcare, Humana has the right opportunity for you.
Apply now, or join our Talent Network so you can stay informed and up to date on what's happening at Humana.
Apply by creating/using an account
About LanceSoft Inc
Lancesoft is one of fastest growing and largest clinical staffing firm in the U.S. and an employer-of-choice for over 1000+ consultants - this may be your opportunity to join us!
We recruit top-notch talent for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Telecom, Retail and Distribution, Energy & Utilities, Banking/ Finance, Manufacturing, Automobile, Media, Transportation, and Government clients coast-to-coast across the US, Canada and India. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and
Want to read more about LanceSoft?
Click here to visit our website - www.lancesoft.com
Minorities/ Females/ Disabled/ Veterans/ Gender Identity/ Sexual Orientation