Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Seeking a Salesforce.com Software Development Manager to plan, coordinate, and supervise the activities related to the design, development, and implementation of our custom Lead Management and Case Management applications. Responsibilities include maintaining, supporting, and upgrading existing platform and applications. This individual will apply proven communication skills, problem-solving skills, and knowledge of best practices to guide his/her development team on issues resolution related to these mission-critical applications.
• Individual Must be Hands-On and capable of leading a highly efficient software development team.
• Provide technical leadership, vision, management, and mentoring for multiple software engineering teams of internal resources and external vendors
• Experience working with cross-functional teams and partnering with product managers to design high impact stable and secure solutions rich in user experience
• Ability to manage multiple complex software development projects
• Experience with Agile and Water Fall methodologies
• Creation of solution architecture and detailed design documentation per required deliverables
• Drive technical development for IT projects based on project objectives and business requirements
• Experience setting best practices including integration and application development, testing (unit and systems), leading code reviews & technical design sessions, writing and reviewing technical design specifications.
• Responsible for developing in Lightning, Visualforce, Apex, Rest/Soap and other technologies to build customized solutions that support business requirements and drive key business decisions
• Create and manage complex workflow rules, data validation, and system triggers
• Manage the IT application assets
Education and Experience
• BS in Computer Science or related field required
• 10 years of progressive experience as a Programmer/Web Developer
• Salesforce.com DEV401 (or newer equivalent) Certification required
• Salesforce.com ADM201 and DEV501 (or newer equivalent) Certifications preferred
• 3-5 years experience administering/developing on the Force.com platform (Enterprise edition or higher), preferably in a large multi-dimensional organization required
• 5+ years of direct people management experience
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Salesforce experience a plus
Required Skills and Abilities
• Deep understanding of tools and best practices for Continuous Integration, Build, Test & Deployment [Ant/Git/SourceTree/TeamCity/Jenkins]
• Deep understanding of the Salesforce Meta Data API and Salesforce release management techniques
• Experience with Salesforce.com Sites, Web Services and Metadata API required
• SOA design principles
• Data model management (Custom Objects, Custom Fields)
For more details contact below
Apply by creating/using an account
About LanceSoft Inc
Lancesoft is one of fastest growing and largest clinical staffing firm in the U.S. and an employer-of-choice for over 1000+ consultants - this may be your opportunity to join us!
We recruit top-notch talent for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Telecom, Retail and Distribution, Energy & Utilities, Banking/ Finance, Manufacturing, Automobile, Media, Transportation, and Government clients coast-to-coast across the US, Canada and India. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and
Want to read more about LanceSoft?
Click here to visit our website - www.lancesoft.com
Minorities/ Females/ Disabled/ Veterans/ Gender Identity/ Sexual Orientation