Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Digital Portfolio Management is a key function within client Digital that has the holistic responsibility of building a robust pipeline of relevant client and Partner software offerings and launching them on relevant digital marketplaces for digital monetization by the customers. The Digital Portfolio Manager will play an important role in this team to help identify the most appropriate client and Partner offerings with a strong digital fit and a significant commercial potential that are well suited for digital monetization. This will require relentless focus and diligent coordination with multiple teams across the company, including Development, Product Management, IT, Operations, Legal and Finance. The individual will support the Portfolio Leads and Head of Digital Portfolio in driving fast-paced and high impact portfolio initiatives to drive business contribution towards achieving the strategic objectives of client Digital in 2018 and beyond.
This seasoned individual will use a combination of market insights, analytics, persuasion, and personal judgment to build credibility, challenge the status quo and drive outcomes. S/He is a highly motivated and passionate professional, motivated to deliver something amazing for client Digital's customers. Keys to success in this role are initiative, collaboration, orchestration, ownership and ultimately the drive to get things done.
- Collaborate closely with various teams across the company to Client compelling software product ideas, guide them through the execution cycle, focusing specifically on simplification, digitization and commercialization to tailor these products for optimal digital monetization and consumption
- Bridge the technology and business worlds by breaking down complex problems to outline the key business requirements and articulate them into technical requirements to drive platform/product feature implementation
- Have a bias for action, work hand-in-glove with prolific IT and engineering teams to launch identified offerings on relevant client Digital marketplaces at a rapid pace to help generate profitable eCommerce revenue streams
- Possess outstanding project management skills and a strong attention to detail combined with a deep understanding of digital software and Cloud products and eCommerce channels
- Partner with Digital Portfolio Leads and Business Leads to prepare for new product introductions
- Initiate and prioritize projects, assist in determining the best technical implementation methods, track product/platform feature development, and develop product launch plans
- Communicate the development progress and engage a broad range of stakeholders across the organization to secure alignment
- Support Digital Portfolio team in driving the digital portfolio strategy and relevant initiatives. Develop and deliver on specific portfolio roadmaps
Desired Skills and Experience
- A self-starter, with energy, drive and the ability to manage multiple priorities
- 5+ years of experience in technical product and program management/development, preferably in Software, SaaS or Technology related industries
- Accustomed to driving results in cross-functional, global and virtual environments with minimal oversight
- Eloquent communicator (written and oral) comfortable at all organizational levels
- Excellent structured project management skills are desirable
- Strong computer applications skills and strong attention to detail. Quick learner with creative problem solving and analytical skills to turn ambiguous problem spaces into clear solutions
- Agile development methodologies experience
- Able to quickly build trusted relationships and credibility with technical leaders
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast-paced and unstructured setting of a large global B2B technology organization, where working across boundaries and leading through influence are keys to success
- Ecommerce experience with digital Stores/marketplaces desired
- Bachelor's degree required
The ideal candidate must be an outstanding professional who is passionate about working for a global leader in the enterprise software industry. S/he should not be afraid to explore non-traditional approaches to help bridge portfolio gaps as client transitions to new business models. The individual should have the ability to take difficult issues and find resolution, leveraging all areas of the organization. S/he should be confident to thrive and build strong working relationships at every level in a demanding, quick turnaround and global environment where change is a daily reality.
This person should be appropriately aggressive, yet cool and respectful, with a professional presence and an understanding of the complexity found in large corporations. A high degree of personal initiative, as well as outstanding interpersonal, collaboration, listening, verbal and written communications and process facilitation skills are critical to succeed.
For more details please contact below
Apply by creating/using an account
About LanceSoft Inc
Lancesoft is one of fastest growing and largest clinical staffing firm in the U.S. and an employer-of-choice for over 1000+ consultants - this may be your opportunity to join us!
We recruit top-notch talent for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Telecom, Retail and Distribution, Energy & Utilities, Banking/ Finance, Manufacturing, Automobile, Media, Transportation, and Government clients coast-to-coast across the US, Canada and India. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and
Want to read more about LanceSoft?
Click here to visit our website - www.lancesoft.com
Minorities/ Females/ Disabled/ Veterans/ Gender Identity/ Sexual Orientation