Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Title: Infrastructure Security Consultant
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Security and Privacy are vital components of Client's success as a cloud company. Our customers entrust us with their Sensitive Business Transactional Data and a limited amount of Personally Identifiable Information because of the value that we add by processing that data for them. If you want to be a game changer in building confidence in the cloud for our customers, consider joining our team. We are looking for ambitious people who thrive in a dynamic environment and are passionate about security and ready for a challenge.
Client’s Trust Office team is responsible for identifying, assessing and managing threats, vulnerabilities, and associated risks to Ariba’s information assets and resources. This includes providing expertise and partnership at the inception, implementation and operation phases of IT solutions.
The Security Engineer (Infrastructure) will consult with internal groups and development teams to design secure infrastructure and operations solutions. This includes assessing risk and ensuring that internal infrastructure and cloud-based implementations are consistent with security standards through architecture review, risk assessment, threat analysis and required compliance obligations. The candidate is expected to be a seasoned security professional and a team player with a strong drive for results and continual improvement.
The engineer will advise teams of best practices for secure deployments, security architecture, and integration with control frameworks. The engineer will also participate in infrastructure security projects to develop specifications for complex network security protection technologies for data and network systems/applications.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
• Ability to understand the risks and security issues associated with infrastructure (such as servers, networks and storage) and able to clearly articulate them to business users and technical personnel.
• Ability to build and maintain constructive working relationships with a diverse community of technical and non-technical audiences. Ability to effectively communicate with and influence these audiences as well.
• Experience performing information security assessments of new network and infrastructure technology products (e.g. VPN, network storage, Microservices etc).
• Deep security experience and knowledge in one or more of the following security domains:
o Server security (RedHat Enterprise, Oracle, hardening, anti-malware, logging)
o Network security (e.g., network device hardening, firewalls, network segregation, VPNs, network monitoring).
o Privileged Access (e.g., password vault/manager, least privilege lockdown of systems, roles-based access control).
o Experience with directory security technologies (e.g. Active Directory group policy objects, etc.).
o Experience with Public Cloud deployments (Azure, GCP)
• Experience in setting security strategy, architecture and roadmaps to improve security controls in infrastructure and network
• Routinely involved in discussions around standards and best practices.
• Good understanding of information security and risk management frameworks such as ISO27001.
• Strong written, verbal, and inter-personal communication skills.
In order to be successful, the ideal candidate must be, without a doubt, passionate about our customers, partners and technology. Success will depend upon building rapport and credibility with multiple stakeholders across Client.
• 5+ years providing network and infrastructure security consulting services to both business and technology audiences in cloud technology and/or consumer organizations.
• 7+ years’ experience in Security and Risk Management
• Advanced knowledge of key information risk management and security related standards including OWASP, ISO 2700x series, PCI-DSS, GLBA, EU Data Security and Privacy Acts, FFIEC guidelines, and NIST standards.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities:
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent desired.
• Industry certifications including relevant SANs, CISSP, CRISC, and/or CISA
• Successful track record of working with both business and technical customers to achieve business goals and meet requirements
• Knowledgeable in Cloud Security, Application and Web Application Security and the concepts, techniques, tools, methods and practices used to secure them
• Strong communication skills and ability to influence others
• Excellent planning ability and business acumen
• Able to see the “big picture” and contribute to development of technical roadmaps
• Must be organized and goal/execution oriented
Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
For more information, please contact
Apply by creating/using an account
About LanceSoft Inc
Lancesoft is one of fastest growing and largest clinical staffing firm in the U.S. and an employer-of-choice for over 1000+ consultants - this may be your opportunity to join us!
We recruit top-notch talent for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Telecom, Retail and Distribution, Energy & Utilities, Banking/ Finance, Manufacturing, Automobile, Media, Transportation, and Government clients coast-to-coast across the US, Canada and India. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and
Want to read more about LanceSoft?
Click here to visit our website - www.lancesoft.com
Minorities/ Females/ Disabled/ Veterans/ Gender Identity/ Sexual Orientation