Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Associate Equipment Operator, Folder-Gluer
The Associate Equipment Operator, Folder-Gluer supports the folding machine in performing all pre and post equipment preparation including make-readies, material retrieval, post production equipment cleaning, product removal and segregation that relates to the completion of clinical trial printed sheets.
Assists with make-ready’s associated with designated equipment.Assists in all pre and post equipment job operations as directed by the Lead operator.
Issues, prepares and returns material correctly and in a timely manner for equipment runs.Responsible for post-production equipment cleaning.Removes and segregates product per established SOPs and Work Instructions.
• Responsible for maintaining the round pile feeder with a constant stream of sheets to ensure continued operation.
• Continuously looks for ways to improve assigned tasks while maintaining strict quality standards in accordance with cGMP and SOPs.
• Provides all necessary assistance in the operation of the folder/gluer in accordance with customer specifications and current standard operating procedures.
• Works in unison with the operator to ensure total quality of the job while in operation.
• Provides assistance to the operator with all preventative maintenance and minor repairs on equipment
Maintains the equipment room in an organized manner in order to operate at the highest level of productivity.
Maintains the manufacturing warehouse in a clean and organized manner insuring that we follow F.I.F.O. inventory control.Maintains the equipment area and label storage area in a constant state of cleanliness. This includes putting away racks, cartons, properly disposing of all excess and scrap after each run, cleaning up any folded booklets that that may be on the floor and taking out the garbage at the end of the shift.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment and demonstrate team work when necessary to insure jobs are completed per established timelines.
Understands and follows all SOPs and Work Instructions that relate to equipment operations.Demonstrates excellent documentation practices at all times.Ability to work in an organized manner, paying close attention to even the smallest detail, while maintaining a clean,
professional work environment.
Follows all safety procedures when operating all manufacturing equipment or when handling chemicals.
Ability to follow directions and work as a teamPerforms all actions as per established company policies.
Applies Good Manufacturing Principles in all areas of responsibility.
• Demonstrates and drives the Client values – Integrity, Intensity, Involvement and Innovation (The Four I’s).
Conducts all activities in a safe and efficient manner.
• Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
How will you get here?
• Designated position for mandatory vision testing every two years
High School Diploma or equivalent
• Strong mechanical background
• Experience working in a manufacturing environment
Ability to lift and maneuver materials weighing up to 70 lbs.Detail oriented.Ability to work with confidential information.
• Ability to communicate in a professional manner with internal customers.
• Must be able to accept work instructions on a daily basis.
• Cooperative and professional team player
• Ability to learn new tasks and accept new responsibilities
Experience working with folding equipment preferred.Demonstrated ability to accurately read measurements preferred
703 889 6648
Apply by creating/using an account
About LanceSoft Inc
Lancesoft is one of fastest growing and largest clinical staffing firm in the U.S. and an employer-of-choice for over 1000+ consultants - this may be your opportunity to join us!
We recruit top-notch talent for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Telecom, Retail and Distribution, Energy & Utilities, Banking/ Finance, Manufacturing, Automobile, Media, Transportation, and Government clients coast-to-coast across the US, Canada and India. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and
Want to read more about LanceSoft?
Click here to visit our website - www.lancesoft.com
Minorities/ Females/ Disabled/ Veterans/ Gender Identity/ Sexual Orientation