Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
PLEASE REVIEW ALL INSTRUCTIONS
******* THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION MUST BE INCLUDED ON THE TOP OF YOUR CANDIDATE’S RESUME *********
** If this information is not included as indicated above your candidate will be declined.
** Full legal name is required.
Candidate’s full name:
City / State of residence:
Former PPL Employee? Y/N:
Eligible for Rehire Y/N, Supervisor Name:
*THE HM PREFERS LOCAL CANDIDATES - HOWEVER, FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE HE WILL CONSIDER CANDIDATES OUTSIDE OF THE MARKET.
**THIS IS A PART TIME ROLE, APPROXIMATELY 20 HOURS PER WEEK. AFTER YEAR-END, THERE MAY BE AN OPPORTUNITY FOR IT TO BECOME FULL-TIME.
Per Diem (for candidates outside of the Allentown market):
Per Diem Required – Yes / No
Per Diem included within the supplier rate – Yes / No
** The Per Diem rates must be aligned with the government standards. Please refer to the following link for additional information.
*Candidate Pre-Screen Questions - MUST BE ASKED & ANSWERED OVER THE PHONE AND MUST BE ADDED AT BOTTOM OF RESUME:
* When you design learning, how do you approach it?
* What makes elearning good vs bad?
* How do you build interactive exercises into a curriculum?
* How often do you think activities should shift in training?
* How do you assess if students are retaining the learning?
* How do you know if behavior has changed in the way the learning program intended it to?
Max Supplier Rate: $65/hour
PPL willing to pay 1.5 Overtime, but will be limited.
Duration: 4 months + (year-end, most likely longer). Contract only at this point.
Work hours: PART TIME, APPROXIMATELY 20 HOURS PER WEEK TO START. Department hours are M-F 7-4. Could potentially become a full-time role eventually.
Interview process: 1) Phone screen 2) Onsite interview
Work location: PPL Walbert Office: 1639 Church Rd. Allentown, PA 18104
Some local travel to other PPL sites will be required. Mileage will be expensable/reimbursable.
MVR background will be run on candidates.
Skills / Experience:
1) Ability to develop eLearning, preferably in Lectora or similar program
2) Instructional Design experience
3) Experience developing classroom materials and building/developing technical content; electrical background a plus
Develop and Revise Training Material
* Using good instructional design principles, author new CBTs/eLearning in Lectora and possibly other elearning authoring tools
* Using good instructional design principles, revise existing CBTs/eLearning in Lectora and possibly other elearning authoring tools
* Publish and test products to assure they are functioning properly
* Revise traditional training materials, as needed.
* Develop materials that support classroom, self-paced, and CBT/eLearning instruction
Experience required includes:
* Authoring tools (preferably Lectora)
* Instructional Design experience
* Developing training/learning content supporting self-paced, classroom, and elearning
* Experience with Electrical or Technical training content and working with technical subject matter experts
* Experience with an electrical utility a plus
Apply by creating/using an account
About LanceSoft Inc
Lancesoft is one of fastest growing and largest clinical staffing firm in the U.S. and an employer-of-choice for over 1000+ consultants - this may be your opportunity to join us!
We recruit top-notch talent for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Telecom, Retail and Distribution, Energy & Utilities, Banking/ Finance, Manufacturing, Automobile, Media, Transportation, and Government clients coast-to-coast across the US, Canada and India. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and
Want to read more about LanceSoft?
Click here to visit our website - www.lancesoft.com
Minorities/ Females/ Disabled/ Veterans/ Gender Identity/ Sexual Orientation