Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Title: Senior Business Analyst
Location: Williston VT
Duration: Long Term Contract
This role generally acts as a Senior Business Analyst for one or more assigned projects. The Sr. BA works independently or as part of a Business Analysis team to effectively execute Business Analysis responsibilities in an efficient and professional manner that derives an optimal value for the business entity impacted by the project(s) execution, balancing cost with quality and schedule.
The Sr. BA designs, documents, and manages against a project Business Analysis Plan to ensure that critical and appropriate Business Analysis methods and deliverables are applied to the project from initiation through closure to support achievement of the project's objectives and benefits.
Many of the Projects and Programs within the IT Portfolio are subject to oversight (IV&V) and federal governance processes. In addition, Projects >$500k in total implementation costs are subject to Independent Review through the ADS EPMO.
We're looking for someone who gets excited about serving as a Senior Business Analyst. The duties include:
· Identify business and technical needs and opportunities and recommend solutions that will deliver value to the business.
· Identify and recommend opportunities for process improvement.
· Understand the position of the organization within a global context.
· Determine the appropriate business analysis strategy for a given initiative and manage the execution of that strategy.
· Conduct Business Analysis according to the standards established by the ADS EPMO and/or DVHA IT Portfolio and IIBA.
· Manage project deliverables in accordance with the documented requirements life cycle.
· Ensure compliance with Agency, State, and Federal requirements regarding business analysis.
· Work with stakeholders across levels, functions, culture, and geography.
· Direct, delegate and distribute assignments to Business Analysts within the Project
· Manage communications vertically and horizontally to support the success of business analysis activities.
· Mediate between project stakeholders.
· Knowledge of the accepted practices of the Business Analysis profession.
· Extensive experience in business analysis and requirements definition for IT systems.
· Extensive experience with UML modeling including context diagrams and Use Case modeling (identifying and describing use cases, actors, etc.), domain model diagrams (entity-relationship modeling) and activity diagrams.
· Knowledge of relational database design structure concepts and IT systems architecture patterns (e.g. tiers of an IT system, Services Oriented Architecture patterns, etc.).
· Familiarity with both Waterfall methodologies and Agile principles a plus.
· Familiarity with User Experience concepts such as design for usability.
· Some project management experience.
· 3 years of professional business analysis experience.
· Bachelor's Degree required (business or technical degrees are preferred)
Apply by creating/using an account
About LanceSoft Inc
Lancesoft is one of fastest growing and largest clinical staffing firm in the U.S. and an employer-of-choice for over 1000+ consultants - this may be your opportunity to join us!
We recruit top-notch talent for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Telecom, Retail and Distribution, Energy & Utilities, Banking/ Finance, Manufacturing, Automobile, Media, Transportation, and Government clients coast-to-coast across the US, Canada and India. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and
Want to read more about LanceSoft?
Click here to visit our website - www.lancesoft.com
Minorities/ Females/ Disabled/ Veterans/ Gender Identity/ Sexual Orientation