Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Title: Data Warehouse Expert
Duration: Long Term Contract
Location: Richmond, VA
• Gather and analyze business requirements
• The complete inventory of all Agency data sources and business processes from an IT perspective
• Review the data warehouse infrastructure design and offer solutions
• Review the MMIS infrastructure design and offer suggestions and insight to vendor
• Review the infrastructure designs of MES components and analyze the impact of each on the data warehouse solution
• Assist with the review of all technical specifications and design documents associated with the data warehouse solution
• Review and test the integration of data in the data warehouse/data marts and Business Intelligence solutions
• Communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, with programmers, analysts, immediate supervisor, management, system users, operations, other State agencies, and the private sector.
• Able to work independently
• Excellent communication, time/project management, problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills required.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• 5+ years of experience with Medicaid, Medicare or other health systems
• 5+ years of technical business analyst experience in a data warehouse project environment
• 5+ years working with end users/customers to understand and develop requirements for technical solutions to meet business needs
• 5+ years analyzing project requirements and developing detailed technical specifications
• 5+ years working with technical developers to strategize solutions to align with business requirements
• 5+ years recent Teradata experience
• 5+ years administering SAS in a Unix/Linux environment
• 3+ years facilitating customer requirements gathering meetings/sessions/JAD Sessions
• 3+ years working knowledge of relational databases/database structures
• 3+ years experience with Requirements Traceability
• 3+ years experience with BI reporting tools
• 3+ years developing test data and test scenarios
• Experience with SAS In-Database processing with Teradata
• Knowledge of MMIS architecture
• Ability to design applications taking into consideration data reconciliation, query/reporting performance, and analytical business value.
• Business Analyst experience in a state government environment
• Experience with Teradata SQL Assistant
• Experience using Teradata Utilities
• Experience with implementing SAS/Teradata interfaces
• Experience using Erwin for data modeling
• Open Text BI Query experience
Apply by creating/using an account
About LanceSoft Inc
Lancesoft is one of fastest growing and largest clinical staffing firm in the U.S. and an employer-of-choice for over 1000+ consultants - this may be your opportunity to join us!
We recruit top-notch talent for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Telecom, Retail and Distribution, Energy & Utilities, Banking/ Finance, Manufacturing, Automobile, Media, Transportation, and Government clients coast-to-coast across the US, Canada and India. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and
Want to read more about LanceSoft?
Click here to visit our website - www.lancesoft.com
Minorities/ Females/ Disabled/ Veterans/ Gender Identity/ Sexual Orientation