Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Title: Scientist
Location: 655 Ethicon Circle, Cornelia, GA 30531
Duration: 11+ Months
The Scientist Level 1 will report directly to the Laboratory Supervisor/Manager and after training will perform routine testing in compliance with laboratory test methods and procedures to support the manufacturing and timely delivery of product to customers (80 to 100%). As a trainee, the Scientist 1 must have the ability to assimilate and apply information rapidly. The Scientist I will receive general instructions about required tasks and results expected. Work will be well defined and is reviewed for accuracy upon completion. The Scientist 1 is expected to apply standard practices and techniques in specific situations and to recognize discrepancies in results and follow operations through a series of detailed steps and processes. Additionally, the Scientist Level 1 has accountability and ownership to maintain laboratory instruments in their qualified state.
Major responsibilities will include:
1. Performing with competence, upon training, routine testing following laboratory test methods and procedures.
2. Developing a competence, upon training, in the use of laboratory instruments and equipment
3. Performing daily calibrations/verifications and routine maintenance of laboratory instrumentation and equipment according to current SOPs.
4. Working in compliance with current GMPs with regard to documenting, testing and maintaining accurate laboratory notebooks and data sheets.
5. Initiation and participation in laboratory investigations of non-conforming laboratory test results.
6. Collecting and preparing laboratory records for evaluation following good documentation practices.
7. Ensuring personal compliance with all Federal, State, local and company regulations, policies and procedures for Health, Safety and Environmental compliance.
8. Performing other related duties as assigned by management.
1. Work in team environment behaving in a CREDO based respectful manner
2. Comply with all federally regulated programs.
3. Adhere to environmental and safety policies and guidelines.
4. Comply with all job specific safety procedures and utilize PPE when necessary.
5. Comply with quality system requirements as defined within procedures and instructions.
6. Use test equipment (Starett Gauge, Mitutoyo Gauge, Microscope, etc) where applicable.
7. Utilize applicable software systems as needed for the job (e.g. ComplianceWire, ADAPTIV, etc.)
8. Consistently meet required work performance targets (RE's), if applicable
9. Support LEAN and Six Sigma Initiatives.
10. Support Maintenance Excellence (ME2) including 6S and Operator Asset Care.
11. Accurately complete records as defined within the job procedures (e.g. manual and/or electronic documentation).
12. Perform other work-related duties as assigned by supervisor.
13. Consistently meet required Training due date targets.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING & SKILLS
A Bachelor of Science Degree is required
0 to 2 years' experience
Good interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
Will provide no supervision to others
PHYSICAL ABILITIES / WORK REQUIREMENTS
1 Lifting/Carrying 1 Lifting Requirement
Light (0-15 lbs), Ground to Waist
1 Work Requirements, Standing (20%)
Scheduled work hours
1 Personal Protective Equipment (PPEs) 1 Repetitive Hand Motions
Safety Glasses, Simple Grasp
Safety Gloves,Computer Entry
Hand & Eye Coordination
1 Occupational Hazards
Machine Operation, Chemicals/Fumes, X-ray machine
1 Mental Requirements
Ability to work in stressful/fast paced environment
Ability to work and interact with co-workers to accomplish company goals in a team environment
Analytical/Problem Solving Skills
Ability to communicate verbally and in writing
Ability to learn
REGULATORY / PRODUCT COMPLIANCE
1 Vision Screening:
Far Point Acuity (Microscope)
Near Point Acuity (Look at samples)
Color Perception (Color Distinction)
Blues Violets ¿ Others (Specify color):_Naturals___
SAFETY TESTS / MEDICAL SURVIELANCE REQUIREMENTS
1 Chemical and Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API)
1 Reproductive Health Concern Level:
1 Ergonomics Risk:
40 hours – 8 am – 5pm or 3pm – 11pm depending on need
Apply by creating/using an account
About LanceSoft Inc
Lancesoft is one of fastest growing and largest clinical staffing firm in the U.S. and an employer-of-choice for over 1000+ consultants - this may be your opportunity to join us!
We recruit top-notch talent for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Telecom, Retail and Distribution, Energy & Utilities, Banking/ Finance, Manufacturing, Automobile, Media, Transportation, and Government clients coast-to-coast across the US, Canada and India. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and
Want to read more about LanceSoft?
Click here to visit our website - www.lancesoft.com
Minorities/ Females/ Disabled/ Veterans/ Gender Identity/ Sexual Orientation