Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Position: Project & Construction Coordinator
Location: Colorado Springs
- Under general supervision, coordinates all contract scheduling, revenue forecasting, billings, collections, subcontract creation and resource planning with guidance from the Team Leaders.
- Partners effectively with the Operations Team Manager(s) to ensure financial commitments are met monthly, quarterly and annually.
-Ensures work performed is in compliance with state, local, federal, and legal requirements and operates with the highest of ethics and all work is completed in a reasonable timeframe.
- Analyzes and assesses operations agent team performance and makes adjustments as needed to enhance operations performance in a cost effective manner.
- Develops relationships with our subcontractors and customers to facilitate payables and receivables effectively.
1. Answers any customer/subcontractors inquiries and resolves or escalates customer issues, as appropriate.
2. Upon completion, reconciles all contract close out activities monthly.
3. Coordinates contract scheduling to align backlog to plan and forecast. Follows up on activities to ensure completion in an established timeframe (i.e. subcontract invoices, billing, material purchases, etc.). to meet monthly financial commitments.
4. Assists with creation of billing schedules of values.
5. Develops and maintains viable long-term relationships with customers and subcontractors.
6. Participates in business review meetings by preparing and discussing critical contract information pertinent to current profitability status (i.e. AR disputes, slippage issues, un-booked change orders, billings). Researches and follows up on questions identified during monthly business review.
7. Ensures that all customer contact information required to support customer satisfaction activities are entered in appropriate BE tools.
8. Facilitates administration of warranty claims.
9. Facilitates certified payroll reporting, OCIP/CCIP enrollments, and any other contractual requirements related to back office processes.
10. Ensures that all BE standard tools, processes and programs are followed to optimize JCI profitability (i.e. Diversity spend initiatives, continuous improvement, and LEM)
11. May guide and prioritize the activities of the Customer Operations Associate I. Periodically performs duties of the Customer Operations Associate I as overflow demands.
12. Assist Team Leaders by providing weekly utilization reporting and analysis of contra dollars.
13. Other duties and administrative activities as assigned.
- Associate’s degree preferred, high school diploma or equivalent required, plus a minimum of two to five years of service industry experience managing service operations and / or service scheduling.
- Must demonstrate the ability to perform work independently and demonstrate solid organizational and attention to detail skills.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with both internal and external clients. Must have the ability to simultaneously handle a large and diverse number of projects, tasks and issues with tact, cooperation, and persistence.
- Able to prioritize work activities based upon financial impact to desired business goals.
- Experience and/or basic project accounting or costing principals is desired.
- Able to influence diverse teams to accomplish tasks/goals.
- Must have proficient computer skills within the following applications: Advanced Microsoft Word,
Excel, ACCESS, PowerPoint and Internet business application usage.
Apply by creating/using an account
About LanceSoft Inc
Lancesoft is one of fastest growing and largest clinical staffing firm in the U.S. and an employer-of-choice for over 1000+ consultants - this may be your opportunity to join us!
We recruit top-notch talent for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Telecom, Retail and Distribution, Energy & Utilities, Banking/ Finance, Manufacturing, Automobile, Media, Transportation, and Government clients coast-to-coast across the US, Canada and India. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and
Want to read more about LanceSoft?
Click here to visit our website - www.lancesoft.com
Minorities/ Females/ Disabled/ Veterans/ Gender Identity/ Sexual Orientation