Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Work Location: Waltham, MA
Duration : 4 months(posibility temp to perm)
The Campus to Careers team within Talent Acquisition at company is responsible for the recruitment, selection, onboarding, and program management for three key programs: Intern Program, Graduate Development Program, and Leadership Development Program. These programs seek to attract and develop high quality talent to meet the short term and long term business needs of an ever changing energy industry.
We are looking for a Resourcing Specialist to support the Graduate Development Program & Leadership Development Program. The ideal candidate will be energetic, a self-starter, proactive, and have experience with managing multiple projects at once.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Help manage high-volume selection process for both the Graduate Development Program (GDP) and Leadership Development Program (LDP) including: hiring manager intake meetings, sourcing candidates, screening resumes, managing the online assessment process, conducting phone interviews, facilitating in person interview weeks for both programs, extending offers, and dispositioning candidates. Manage ongoing candidate relationship from offer acceptance to start date, providing a superior candidate experience
• Develop and cultivate relationships with various educational institutions; maintain relationships with students, faculty and staff. Continuously build and strengthen relationships with internal stakeholders
• Collaborate with the Campus to Careers team and internal stakeholders (Hiring Managers, HRBPs, Executives) to determine business needs and develop creative strategies to achieve goals
• Perform other job-related duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, Communications, or other related field required
• Minimum of 2-3 years of experience of within Talent Acquisition, preferably with Campus recruiting
• Demonstrated strong oral and written communication skills including the ability to communicate effectively to both internal and external clients
• Excellent project management and organizational skills
• Ability to build strong relationships and networks
• Comfortable in a fast paced environment, with strong attention to detail and follow up and exceptional time management
• Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment and undertake tasks with limited supervision
• Demonstrated analytical skills with the ability to evaluate, produce routine reports and make recommendations based on analysis
Interested candidate please email your resume to Sushmap@lancesoft.com or call at (703)889-6656
Apply by creating/using an account
About LanceSoft Inc
Lancesoft is one of fastest growing and largest clinical staffing firm in the U.S. and an employer-of-choice for over 1000+ consultants - this may be your opportunity to join us!
We recruit top-notch talent for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Telecom, Retail and Distribution, Energy & Utilities, Banking/ Finance, Manufacturing, Automobile, Media, Transportation, and Government clients coast-to-coast across the US, Canada and India. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and
Want to read more about LanceSoft?
Click here to visit our website - www.lancesoft.com
Minorities/ Females/ Disabled/ Veterans/ Gender Identity/ Sexual Orientation