Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Provide ergonomic support services aimed at identifying ergonomic and human factors risks, preventing associated work-related injuries, and developing and supporting implementation of solutions for the Kimberly-Clark Chester Mill.
The individual will be onsite at the facility for 2-3 days per week. However, it is requested that the majority of the hours be on Tuesday, Wednesday and/or Thursday, in order to maximize the ability to complete the Scope of Work and ensure interaction with multiple crews during the same week.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (SOW):
The Ergonomics Consultant will be onsite at the facility for 2-3 days per week.
However, it is requested that the majority of the hours would be on Tuesday, Wednesday and/or Thursday in order to maximize the ability to complete the Scope of Work and ensure interaction with multiple crews during the same week.
The detailed Scope of Work is below, generally listed in order of priority:
1. Job Risk Analysis (JRA) Development. As needed in response to EtQ’s or Project. Target: 90% of JRA’s completed within 30 days of initial request.
2. Functional Task Analysis (FTA) Development. As needed in response to EtQ’s or Projects. Target: 90% of FTA’s completed within 30 days of initial request.
3. Ergonomic Task Risk Assessments. Validate Ergonomic Task Inventory List. Target 1: 100% of tasks on “The Chester List” are assessed by 12/31/2018 using the K-C Ergo Risk Assessment tool. Target 2: 50% of identified medium and high risk tasks have proposed solutions and plans for closure.
4. New Hire Training Classes. Target: Completed as scheduled.
5. Office/Industrial Ergonomics. Seated work station evaluations and follow-up. Target: Evaluations completed within 4 weeks of request, with documented 30/60/90 day follow up notes.
6. Job Coaching. As requested and in response to EtQ’s or Projects. Target: Coaching completed within 4 weeks of request, with documented 30/60/90 day follow up notes
7. On-the-floor audits – aka “Planned Inspections”. Utilize the MiCASA format for inspections (K-C to train on the concept, theory and process). Target: Ergonomics Consultant to complete no less than 4 audits per month
8. Ergonomic Training for Engineers. Develop outline and assist in the development of the curriculum. Note: Development of the training material and conducting the training course may require additional hours and/or issue of a separate Purchase Order to the vendor who will provide these services. (To be discussed with Ergonomics Action Team.)
9. Develop self-sustaining Voluntary Stretching Program. Develop the Voluntary Stretching Program, with input from Ergonomic Action Team and Asset Safety Facilitators. Develop a marketing strategy for the program (seek input as needed). Train the Stretching “Champions”. Promote and track overall participation in the Stretching Program. Build capability in the K-C owners (to be defined by K-C) of this program. Targets: Deliver 15% site-wide participation in the program by December 2018.
10. Health Fair. Prepare for and organize a “table” at the annual Health Fair promoting Ergonomics, and the improvements completed/planned with some activity designed to draw people to the table and start a conversation. Target: 100 interactions.
11. Progress Reports. Ergonomics Consultant maintains a log to track progress for the activities defined in this scope of work, with reports out to Ergonomics Action Team Leaders monthly, and the site EHS leader quarterly.
12. Building Capability. Build a base level of capability in the Ergonomics Action Team members and Asset Safety Facilitators (we desire this group to be able to contribute to some of the actions listed above, thus allowing the Ergonomics Consultant to perform higher level analysis and assessment).
Interested Candidates Please share Their Most updated resume on Sachind@lancesoft.com or call me at 703-889-6856 as soon as possible.
Apply by creating/using an account
About LanceSoft Inc
Lancesoft is one of fastest growing and largest clinical staffing firm in the U.S. and an employer-of-choice for over 1000+ consultants - this may be your opportunity to join us!
We recruit top-notch talent for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Telecom, Retail and Distribution, Energy & Utilities, Banking/ Finance, Manufacturing, Automobile, Media, Transportation, and Government clients coast-to-coast across the US, Canada and India. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and
Want to read more about LanceSoft?
Click here to visit our website - www.lancesoft.com
Minorities/ Females/ Disabled/ Veterans/ Gender Identity/ Sexual Orientation